Is my LEEWS Complete ? Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
niederbomb

Silver

Is my LEEWS Complete ?

Post by niederbomb » Thu May 12, 2011 6:55 am

I'm pretty sure I've obtained a copy of the LEEWS materials. I'd like to check here to make sure what I have is a complete set:

Books:

LEEWS Handout

LEEWS Primer

Audio files 1-12 at 15-20 MB each. Am I missing anything?

Thanks!

Also, does anyone know if I can get Getting To Maybe and the E&E's as ebooks for IPad? Any ideas for this? I currently live overseas and would prefer not to pay international shipping my summer before law school. Thanks!
Last edited by niederbomb on Sun May 15, 2011 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TTH

Diamond

Re: Is my LEEWS Complete + Ebook ideas for 0L gunner prep

Post by TTH » Sun May 15, 2011 10:35 am

You don't need any of this.

mbusch22

Bronze

Post by mbusch22 » Sun May 15, 2011 3:31 pm

G. T. L. Rev. wrote:Protip: embracing the "gunner" label does not make your ill-advised prep plan any more acceptable. Instead, it just makes you look ridiculous.
+1 on this.

Also, I think I remember there being a pack of loose handouts and exhibits that weren't part of the primer, but I also remember them being superfluous and unnecessary to follow the program.

I personally thought LEEWS was really helpful as a 0L

niederbomb

Silver

Post by niederbomb » Sun May 15, 2011 9:55 pm

mbusch22 wrote:
G. T. L. Rev. wrote:Protip: embracing the "gunner" label does not make your ill-advised prep plan any more acceptable. Instead, it just makes you look ridiculous.
+1 on this.

Also, I think I remember there being a pack of loose handouts and exhibits that weren't part of the primer, but I also remember them being superfluous and unnecessary to follow the program.

I personally thought LEEWS was really helpful as a 0L
Contradictory statements are contradictory. The "gunner" label was facetious anyway, not serious. I am anything but a gunner IRL.

At least I didn't go out and buy LEEWS for the exorbitant price. Also, I don't really plan to use the E&E's until after law school starts. I just planned to read Getting to Maybe and doing LEEWS over the summer.

Any ideas for putting E&E's on an Ipad? Thanks!

thechee

Bronze

Re: Is my LEEWS Complete ?

Post by thechee » Sun May 15, 2011 10:10 pm

niederbomb wrote:I'm pretty sure I've obtained a copy of the LEEWS materials. I'd like to check here to make sure what I have is a complete set:

Books:

LEEWS Handout

LEEWS Primer

Audio files 1-12 at 15-20 MB each. Am I missing anything?

Thanks!

Also, does anyone know if I can get Getting To Maybe and the E&E's as ebooks for IPad? Any ideas for this? I currently live overseas and would prefer not to pay international shipping my summer before law school. Thanks!
Getting To Maybe is available from Amazon's Kindle store, which can be viewed with the Kindle iPad app. I still opted for the paper edition though, since note-taking on my iPad is so much more inconvenient than just using a pencil.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”