What's the policy on eating/drinking? Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
magicman554

Bronze

Re: What's the policy on eating/drinking?

Post by magicman554 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:20 pm

cmraider wrote:I am not a stickler by any means, but I always hated it whenever someone was eating a bag of chips in class. Not only are chips the loudest food to consume, but they also come with a nifty, loud-ass bag. This shouldn't be a question of policy, but a question of politeness. Regardless of what the letter of the law is in the particular classroom, it is disrespectful to the rest of the class for you to eat a bag of chips or other smelly, messy foods. Is it OK to bring a (non-alcoholic) drink? yeah. Is it OK to bring a stanky slice from the Pizza Hut in the UC? Not with me.
Try communist China, then. You should be lucky you have Pizza Hut! You're just another Hollywood phony that's against freedom of eating, trying to get the world to assimilate into your vegan, reusable water-bottle, hippie subculture. Get a clue and grab a slice.

jeremysen

Bronze

Post by jeremysen » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:20 pm

--ImageRemoved--

MrPapagiorgio

Gold

Post by MrPapagiorgio » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:22 pm

magicman554 wrote:
cmraider wrote:I am not a stickler by any means, but I always hated it whenever someone was eating a bag of chips in class. Not only are chips the loudest food to consume, but they also come with a nifty, loud-ass bag. This shouldn't be a question of policy, but a question of politeness. Regardless of what the letter of the law is in the particular classroom, it is disrespectful to the rest of the class for you to eat a bag of chips or other smelly, messy foods. Is it OK to bring a (non-alcoholic) drink? yeah. Is it OK to bring a stanky slice from the Pizza Hut in the UC? Not with me.
Try communist China, then. You should be lucky you have Pizza Hut! You're just another Hollywood phony that's against freedom of eating, trying to get the world to assimilate into your vegan, reusable water-bottle, hippie subculture. Get a clue and grab a slice.
Mods, it's time.

magicman554

Bronze

Post by magicman554 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:23 pm

MrPapagiorgio wrote:
magicman554 wrote:
Mods, it's time.
"I'm telling!!!!" Nerd.

DoubleChecks

Gold

Post by DoubleChecks » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:44 pm

magicman554 wrote:
Yeah, you starting flaming too hard by the end of page 1.

Btw, in China, Pizza Hut not only exists, it's practically a gourmet restaurant.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Patriot1208

Platinum

Post by Patriot1208 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Ask a Law Student”