Georgetown, GW, and GM? Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
DJ5

New

Georgetown, GW, and GM?

Post by DJ5 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Last edited by DJ5 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gbpackerbacker

Silver

Re: Georgetown, GW, and GM?

Post by gbpackerbacker » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:57 pm

GTown- OUT

GW- OUT

GM- ?

SupraVln180

Silver

Post by SupraVln180 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:03 am

gbpackerbacker wrote:GTown- OUT

GW- OUT

GM- ?
This. But you have a good shot at George Mason, your GPA is low, but if you look at LSN, they have a definite "auto-admit" wall at 165. GMU is a dope school though, definitely third best school that feeds into the DC Market (If we're not counting UVa).

bk1

Diamond

Post by bk1 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:06 am

If you really want GULC or GW, retake the LSAT.
SupraVln180 wrote:GMU is a dope school though, definitely third best school that feeds into the DC Market (If we're not counting UVa).
lol

mez06

Bronze

Post by mez06 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:09 am

SupraVln180 wrote:

GW- OUT

GM- ?
GMU is a dope school though, definitely third best school that feeds into the DC Market (If we're not counting UVa).
You obviously do not know what you are speaking about. William & Mary, Washington & Lee. Not to mention EVERY T14 that has DC on their wish list. As far as VA feeder schools, its up there if that is what you meant.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

SupraVln180

Silver

Post by SupraVln180 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:08 am

mez06 wrote:
mez06 wrote:
SupraVln180 wrote:

GW- OUT

GM- ?
GMU is a dope school though, definitely third best school that feeds into the DC Market (If we're not counting UVa).
You obviously do not know what you are speaking about. William & Mary, Washington & Lee. Not to mention EVERY T14 that has DC on their wish list. As far as VA feeder schools, its up there if that is what you meant.

Okay it was a quick post. I didn't really think about William & Mary. Washington and Lee is not better than GMU IMO, it's about the same and American is behind all of them. Regardless after T-14 and GW, It is a wrap for DC Jobs.

3|ink

Platinum

Post by 3|ink » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:54 pm

DJ5 wrote:I'm wondering if anyone has some insight into my chances at Georgetown, GW, and GM with a GPA of 3.23 and LSAT of 165

I know Georgetown is a reach, but I have some decently solid softs. Any ideas as to how much credence Georgetown gives to softs?
GMU is your best bet, and I'd say your chances of acceptance are more than fair.

bk1

Diamond

Post by bk1 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:58 pm

SupraVln180 wrote:Okay it was a quick post. I didn't really think about William & Mary. Washington and Lee is not better than GMU IMO, it's about the same and American is behind all of them. Regardless after T-14 and GW, It is a wrap for DC Jobs.
That's like saying after the other 31 teams, the Panthers are a wrap for the Super Bowl.

gbpackerbacker

Silver

Post by gbpackerbacker » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:11 pm

bk187 wrote:
SupraVln180 wrote:Okay it was a quick post. I didn't really think about William & Mary. Washington and Lee is not better than GMU IMO, it's about the same and American is behind all of them. Regardless after T-14 and GW, It is a wrap for DC Jobs.
That's like saying after the other 31 teams, the Panthers are a wrap for the Super Bowl.
Haha I still think Auburn or Oregon would have an outside shot...

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

SupraVln180

Silver

Post by SupraVln180 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:14 pm

gbpackerbacker wrote:
bk187 wrote:
No, I'm sorry if you didn't understand my NYC dialect. When I said "after the T-14 and GW, its a wrap for DC Jobs", it means there are no jobs after those schools get them. You're so witty though man, I'm sure you get mad pussy.

3|ink

Platinum

Post by 3|ink » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:17 pm

SupraVln180 wrote:
gbpackerbacker wrote:
bk187 wrote:
No, I'm sorry if you didn't understand my NYC dialect. When I said "after the T-14 and GW, its a wrap for DC Jobs", it means there are no jobs after those schools get them. You're so witty though man, I'm sure you get mad pussy.
Damnit BK. How dare you misunderstand him? Jes! You really need to read up on NYC dialect.

TheOcho

Bronze

Post by TheOcho » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:20 pm

SupraVln180 wrote:No, I'm sorry if you didn't understand my NYC dialect. When I said "after the T-14 and GW, its a wrap for DC Jobs", it means there are no jobs after those schools get them. You're so witty though man, I'm sure you get mad pussy.
SupraVln180 wrote:GMU is a dope school though, definitely third best school that feeds into the DC Market (If we're not counting UVa).
These seem to be inconsistent.

SilverE2

Silver

Post by SilverE2 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:20 pm

SupraVln180 wrote:
gbpackerbacker wrote:
bk187 wrote:
--ImageRemoved--

bk1

Diamond

Post by bk1 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:30 pm

^Digging the insanity wolf.
3|ink wrote:Damnit BK. How dare you misunderstand him? Jes! You really need to read up on NYC dialect.
I thought I knew how to speak their language, but it's pretty obvious that I've just been fooling myself. :(

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”