What job would be better before law school Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)

Temp job or Golf job

Bloomberg
60%
Golf Course
40%

Total votes: 75

sarcasmpolice

New

Re: What job would be better before law school

Post by sarcasmpolice » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Great Satchmo wrote:What you do will always matter.

Sure, it may not make or break your career, or be a particularly influential piece of your history. But it matters.

Don't be lazy, challenge yourself.

Challenge yourself to get that handicap down to scratch. Fuck Bloomberg.

scionb4

Silver

Post by scionb4 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:11 pm

sarcasmpolice wrote:
Great Satchmo wrote:What you do will always matter.

Sure, it may not make or break your career, or be a particularly influential piece of your history. But it matters.

Don't be lazy, challenge yourself.

Challenge yourself to get that handicap down to scratch. Fuck Bloomberg.
+30

mikeyp

Bronze

Post by mikeyp » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:06 am

scionb4 wrote:Only an orver-privilaged person would ever disrespect a job in such an offensive manner. Way to shit on the THOUSANDS of non-high school people who work at golf courses. Seriously, go fuck yourself.
I fail to see the disrespect, and the "offensive manner." Nor do I see poo. Can you elaborate, and this time spell correctly? Thanks!

scionb4

Silver

Post by scionb4 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:07 pm

mikeyp wrote:
scionb4 wrote:Only an orver-privilaged person would ever disrespect a job in such an offensive manner. Way to shit on the THOUSANDS of non-high school people who work at golf courses. Seriously, go fuck yourself.
I fail to see the disrespect, and the "offensive manner." Nor do I see poo. Can you elaborate, and this time spell correctly? Thanks!
Go suck a dick.

TUhustler

New

Post by TUhustler » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:09 pm

I just called the golf course and am now officially going back there. Thank you to everyone you contributed their thoughts and advice.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

scionb4

Silver

Post by scionb4 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:03 pm

TUhustler wrote:I just called the golf course and am now officially going back there. Thank you to everyone you contributed their thoughts and advice.
Good for you, buddy. Have a great summer.

kurla88

Bronze

Post by kurla88 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Sorry, didn't mean to diss golf jobs in general. It's a perfectly respectable job to make some money etc. But when someone's applying to law school, I assume they're looking to advance career-wise and build their resume.

Obviously I voted for Bloomberg, but working at the golf course is a rational decision in this situation, so good luck to OP.

scionb4

Silver

Post by scionb4 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:49 pm

kurla88 wrote:
Sorry, didn't mean to diss golf jobs in general. It's a perfectly respectable job to make some money etc. But when someone's applying to law school, I assume they're looking to advance career-wise and build their resume.

Obviously I voted for Bloomberg, but working at the golf course is a rational decision in this situation, so good luck to OP.
I understand where you are coming from. However, never have a sense of entitlement. You have no entitlement. You only have what you earn.

mikeyp

Bronze

Post by mikeyp » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:36 pm

scionb4 wrote:
mikeyp wrote:
Go suck a dick.
I see this conversation has gotten logical.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Ask a Law Student”