UCLA Law Class of 2019

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2019)
87mm

Bronze
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:38 am

Re: UCLA Law Class of 2019

Post by 87mm » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:58 pm

Probably same major/focus in undergrad?

User avatar
alora

New
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:42 am

Re: UCLA Law Class of 2019

Post by alora » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:15 pm

finally got a housing offer from Weyburn :!: bad news is, the contract doesn't start until 9/12. so now i've gotta find somewhere to live for the month between now and then...

woc

New
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:51 pm

Re: UCLA Law Class of 2019

Post by woc » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:17 pm

alora wrote:finally got a housing offer from Weyburn :!: bad news is, the contract doesn't start until 9/12. so now i've gotta find somewhere to live for the month between now and then...
no way...this late? congrats! do you mind if i ask where you were on the housing waitlist? (never received an offer but i opted out at the end of last week because i figured it was hopeless....)

also, good luck. idk if law students are eligible, but i swear i saw a link for short term housing on the housing site. you could try there...

User avatar
alora

New
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:42 am

Re: UCLA Law Class of 2019

Post by alora » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:35 am

woc wrote:
alora wrote:finally got a housing offer from Weyburn :!: bad news is, the contract doesn't start until 9/12. so now i've gotta find somewhere to live for the month between now and then...
no way...this late? congrats! do you mind if i ask where you were on the housing waitlist? (never received an offer but i opted out at the end of last week because i figured it was hopeless....)

also, good luck. idk if law students are eligible, but i swear i saw a link for short term housing on the housing site. you could try there...
i was actually #1 on the waitlist for nearly 2 weeks before i got an offer, so honestly if you were anything other than #2 it probably was hopeless. i was fully unprepared for how many people were going to be on the list (in the facebook group someone was #1300 or something ridiculous like that).

thank you, too! i'm looking at a room right by the school on sunday which is a pretty penny... but it's only for a month, so i'm willing to pay a little extra for something close.

User avatar
alora

New
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:42 am

Re: UCLA Law Class of 2019

Post by alora » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:07 pm

the email hasn't been sent out yet, but courses are posted on mylaw! i'm in section 5, where are you guys?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


User avatar
adelllla

New
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:58 am

Re: UCLA Law Class of 2019

Post by adelllla » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:16 pm

alora wrote:the email hasn't been sent out yet, but courses are posted on mylaw! i'm in section 5, where are you guys?
Section 2! + B for lawyering skills

User avatar
alora

New
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:42 am

Re: UCLA Law Class of 2019

Post by alora » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:58 pm

how bad of an idea would it be to get the 7th edition of the civ pro book for $15 vs. the 9th edition for $242 :roll:

ed: actually thinking of doing $39 for the ebook edition. i really am too poor for law school

User avatar
jmark1

New
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:17 pm

Re: UCLA Law Class of 2019

Post by jmark1 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:00 pm

adelllla wrote:
alora wrote:the email hasn't been sent out yet, but courses are posted on mylaw! i'm in section 5, where are you guys?
Section 2! + B for lawyering skills
Section 2B as well!

User avatar
adelllla

New
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:58 am

Re: UCLA Law Class of 2019

Post by adelllla » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:11 am

jmark1 wrote:
adelllla wrote:
alora wrote:the email hasn't been sent out yet, but courses are posted on mylaw! i'm in section 5, where are you guys?
Section 2! + B for lawyering skills
Section 2B as well!
yay! :D

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


Sprezatura

New
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:44 am

Re: UCLA Law Class of 2019

Post by Sprezatura » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:36 am

Hi everyone,

I'm a 1L at HLS and I have prof. stone for Contracts--she is visiting from UCLA. Please let me know if you have any idea how I can get ahold of outlines from her class. I'm behind due to illness and would greatly appreciate any help you can give! If any outlines/resources from HLS would be helpful to you at all, I'd be more than happy to return the favor.

Thanks in advance! :)

User avatar
alora

New
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:42 am

Re: UCLA Law Class of 2019

Post by alora » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:53 am

Sprezatura wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm a 1L at HLS and I have prof. stone for Contracts--she is visiting from UCLA. Please let me know if you have any idea how I can get ahold of outlines from her class. I'm behind due to illness and would greatly appreciate any help you can give! If any outlines/resources from HLS would be helpful to you at all, I'd be more than happy to return the favor.

Thanks in advance! :)
well at least this didn't go as badly for you as it did in the facebook post you made lmao

Sprezatura

New
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:44 am

Re: UCLA Law Class of 2019

Post by Sprezatura » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:21 am

alora wrote:
Sprezatura wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm a 1L at HLS and I have prof. stone for Contracts--she is visiting from UCLA. Please let me know if you have any idea how I can get ahold of outlines from her class. I'm behind due to illness and would greatly appreciate any help you can give! If any outlines/resources from HLS would be helpful to you at all, I'd be more than happy to return the favor.

Thanks in advance! :)
well at least this didn't go as badly for you as it did in the facebook post you made lmao
? FB post? Link me please:)

Sprezatura

New
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:44 am

Re: UCLA Law Class of 2019

Post by Sprezatura » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:22 am

Sprezatura wrote:
alora wrote:
Sprezatura wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm a 1L at HLS and I have prof. stone for Contracts--she is visiting from UCLA. Please let me know if you have any idea how I can get ahold of outlines from her class. I'm behind due to illness and would greatly appreciate any help you can give! If any outlines/resources from HLS would be helpful to you at all, I'd be more than happy to return the favor.

Thanks in advance! :)
well at least this didn't go as badly for you as it did in the facebook post you made lmao
? FB post? Link me please:)
Never mind, I see. Spam account. Wow.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!


87mm

Bronze
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:38 am

Re: UCLA Law Class of 2019

Post by 87mm » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:44 am

.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...


Post Reply

Return to “TLS Class of 2019 Forum”