C&F - feel like sh*t Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

C&F - feel like sh*t

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:06 am

deleted
Last edited by Anonymous User on Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cavalier1138

Re: C&F - feel like sh*t

Post by cavalier1138 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:21 pm

I'm extremely confused about where you are in the process. Did you submit these corrections to your school? Or to your state bar? If it's the former, then literally none of this should affect C&F, since you're amending your application materials now.

I'm also extremely confused by why high school records are coming into this. I don't recall ever being asked about anything beyond the name of my high school and date of graduation (if there were any questions about it at all). Where are you being asked to provide things like your high school GPA and disciplinary record?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:34 pm

deleted
Last edited by Anonymous User on Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:02 pm

I think you need to fix this but also that once fixed it will be a nonissue. Sending piecemeal emails and not being organized is not great, especially when you consider the thorough way C&F works. I would strongly recommend that you gather all of the information together, double check for accuracy, and then send it all in one polished email to admissions. Actually maybe first set up a meeting and ask them what needs to be updated. Then do one amendment to the application.

But again, not trying to freak you out. This is all going to be a nonissue. People amend their apps all the time. I amended mine two months before graduation and never got any questions about it from C&F. Regarding your homeschool graduation date / GED situation: ask them. Anything you're not sure about really, just ask them.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”