NYLE notice of charges Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

NYLE notice of charges

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:17 pm

Hey all, yesterday i received a notice of charges from the NYLE accusing me of speeding up two out of the 18 videos. I didnt read the terms and didnt realize we couldnt do it on our phone. But i did watch the other 16 in real time on a laptop. I am very scared, has anyone gone through this or know anyone who has and what the consequences were? Will this keep me from getting admitted to the bar (no other blemishes or records for anythinf) and more importantly can anyone give any advice on how to write the response that would elicit the least punishment? I genuinely did not know, and my phone was super glitchy for those 2 videos. Thank you in advance!

yanmark

New

Re: NYLE notice of charges

Post by yanmark » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:05 am

How did it go? I also received a notice of charges on the same date. Filed an answer and still have not heard from the board yet.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:13 am

yanmark wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:05 am
How did it go? I also received a notice of charges on the same date. Filed an answer and still have not heard from the board yet.
Hey same here, I filed an answer about two weeks ago but still haven’t heard :/ have you heard of anyone else whos gone through this in the past? Worried about how itll affect bar admission

l.ning1@wustl.edu

New

Post by l.ning1@wustl.edu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:23 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:17 pm
Hey all, yesterday i received a notice of charges from the NYLE accusing me of speeding up two out of the 18 videos. I didnt read the terms and didnt realize we couldnt do it on our phone. But i did watch the other 16 in real time on a laptop. I am very scared, has anyone gone through this or know anyone who has and what the consequences were? Will this keep me from getting admitted to the bar (no other blemishes or records for anythinf) and more importantly can anyone give any advice on how to write the response that would elicit the least punishment? I genuinely did not know, and my phone was super glitchy for those 2 videos. Thank you in advance!
Is there any update? Thanks!

Cgshlove

New

Post by Cgshlove » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:17 pm

Any update to this??

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”