UBE Study Hours & Advice Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
butterflyintraining

New

UBE Study Hours & Advice

Post by butterflyintraining » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:40 pm

I am looking for advice on # hours you spent / plan to spend on UBE Bar Prep.

I am taking one last class over the summer (while working) but considering taking my bar exam in July anyway. I am trying to determine if I will still have time for the right amount of prep.

Thanks in advance

jdthebest

New

Re: UBE Study Hours & Advice

Post by jdthebest » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:57 am

I would say it is not just about the amount of time spent studying, but more making the most of your time. The first time I took the exam, I studied maybe 65 hours a week and I failed because I studied in a way that didn't make any sense - I was constantly feeling like I was behind the curve. This last time - when I passed - I only studied maybe 35 hours a week since I had to work full time, but I studied in amore logical way, spending each day focusing a little bit on rule statements, a little bit on MBE practice and just one essay a day. So it really depends how you study, not jus the amount of time.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”