Book that's roughly equivalent to adaptibar? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

Book that's roughly equivalent to adaptibar?

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:42 am

Adaptibar is so expensive. Is there a book that's equivalent to adaptibar? Meaning a book that has NCBE licensed questions and explanations? Because at least I can sell the book and get some of my money back.

SilvermanBarPrep

Bronze

Re: Book that's roughly equivalent to adaptibar?

Post by SilvermanBarPrep » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:33 pm

I'm a little hesitant to say roughly equivalent only because there are some key differences between any book and any computer program. But the book I use with all of my students is the 7th edition of Strategies and Tactics for the MBE, and it's a very good one both in the strategies provided and the answer explanations.

Sean (Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring)

huntin4clerkships

New

Post by huntin4clerkships » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:13 pm

Sean, what would you recommend for MEE practice?

jdthebest

New

Post by jdthebest » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:02 am

I know my friend recommended the Strategies & Tactics for the FINZ Multistate Method, which I believe you can get on Amazon, if you want to save money by using this instead of Adaptibar. I personally suggest Critical Pass cards and Marino Bar Review, since these are what helped me pass, but I'm assuming the FINZ book is not bad if my friend liked it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”