Need help… I am abroad and trying to take the MPRE internationally. It was available abroad in August but so far not Nov Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
surge2385

New

Need help… I am abroad and trying to take the MPRE internationally. It was available abroad in August but so far not Nov

Post by surge2385 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:28 am

It is ridiculous that the NCBE is not currently administering the MPRE remotely. There is no legitimate reason to have folks travel for a 60 question multiple choice exam during a pandemic when they can take it at a local Pearson Vue facility. They were able to have the MPRE in August why can’t they administer it internationally at least in November. Here is the NCBE contact info: https://www.ncbex.org/contact/
Phone number: 608-280-8550.
Can you all let them know that it put folks in harm’s way? Got to spread the word. It’s worth a shot. Maybe they will change their policy. Thank you so much!

cavalier1138

Re: Need help… I am abroad and trying to take the MPRE internationally. It was available abroad in August but so far not

Post by cavalier1138 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:29 pm

I mean, administering the MPRE abroad isn't the norm, so whatever arrangement NCBE had was always going to be temporary.

If you want to practice law in the United States, it may be time to start living here.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”