Worth it to buy Adaptibar now? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

Worth it to buy Adaptibar now?

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:03 pm

FL taker (so 50% MBE, 50% FL [100 MC and 3 essays]). I've done about 2,000 MBE questions on Themis and average 67% overall, although I get in the 70-75% range pretty consistently now. Will run out of questions very soon. Wondering if Adaptibar may be worth it.

I want to crush the MBE to leave plenty of room for error on the FL section (MC average is above passing but I haven't practice my essays too much). And I'd have to pay for it out of pocket; worth it or is it too late to buy it or waste of time?

Olive Juice

New

Re: Worth it to buy Adaptibar now?

Post by Olive Juice » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:09 pm

Can’t answer about Adaptibar, but with Themis you should get free access to UWorld which has ~1800 questions on it. They didn’t really advertise this IMO. Most are licensed NCBE questions and some are written by UWorld. It doesn’t have the adaptive features of Adaptibar but the explanations are great.

I searched my inbox for “UWorld” and found an email with a link to sign up for free from when I originally signed up for themis last fall. The link had expired but I just responded and they fixed it. If you don’t have that email try emailing UWorld customer service.

trmckenz

Bronze

Re: Worth it to buy Adaptibar now?

Post by trmckenz » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:51 pm

Yes, it is worth buying Adaptibar to stay sharp and practice more real test questions. Leave no stone unturned. Good luck!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”