Recommendations for Barprep Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

Recommendations for Barprep

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:51 pm

Hey all, was just wondering if this is a decent schedule till the bar exam; I got a 62% (124/200) on barbri practice MBE and I get usually 2-3s on the MEE and got a 6 on the MPT graded stuff (I'm fairly nervous for the MEE and MBE):
Days 1-8(Starting tomorrow): Strats and Tactics each section for 8 days (so covering all the MBE topics- about 25-35 questions and reviews of those), reviewing outlines/CMR for each topic on those days and 2 MEEs each day. As well as doing the barbri captstone MBEs.
Day 9: After finishing all of those I'll take the barbri 100 mini refresher.
Day 10: I'll review it. Probs do another 2 MEEs and review outlines/CMR for MEE topics
Day 11: Review CMRs for MEE topics (basically finish them), 10 MBE Questions (just to keep it fresh), and another 2 MEEs.
Day 12: Strat and Tactics' MBE test.
Day 13: Review Strat and Tactics' MBE test, review MEEs and CMR Day
14: 10-20 MBE Questions just to refresh, finish up reading CMRs/Outlines and some MEE answer reviews. Day 15: Take the Bar...

Y'all think this is a decent enough schedule? I've been feeling a bit burnt out since the fourth (I pushed really hard till then and now I've just been fluttering around 4-5 hours a day lately, basically watching Corps or Family law lessons and then doing a couple MEEs and 15 or so MBE practice Qs; I want to step it up but also don't want to burn out even more). Also, would appreciate any insight into formatting for the MEE- I feel like I always answer the questions and do headers to the MEEs in correspondence to the question, however, I've seen a number of them that don't do that and just label the major issues and walk down the issues. Also, how the heck do folks memorize everything for the MEEs?!
Thanks all for your time and help!

dehaven

New

Re: Recommendations for Barprep

Post by dehaven » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:02 pm

How many MBE's have you done?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:13 pm

dehaven wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:02 pm
How many MBE's have you done?
Probs around 800 or so? Most of which are just the regular barbri stuff (200 from the practice MBE test and then around 15-30 daily).

dehaven

New

Post by dehaven » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:00 pm

I'd say focus on the MBE for sure. Those are objective points. The latest NCBE releases ("MBE Study Aid" questions) are actually pretty difficult (and hopefully more difficult than what you'll see on exam day). I think it's worth it to check those out. Practicing with real MBE's is important because the way Barbri words questions is often very different from the actual MBE (although the points of law are generally the same).

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”