CA Remote MBE Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
dehaven

New

CA Remote MBE

Post by dehaven » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:01 pm

Hello -- can someone please clarify if the MBE is split into 4 sections of 50 questions? In other words, are we getting a "break" after 50 questions? I noticed in looking through various notices, including ones that the Cal Bar produced, that MBE day is listed as 4 sections of 50 questions but it's unclear if there will be a break between them?

Also, does anyone know how the interface for the remote MBE will look like?

Thanks!

Anonymous User

Re: CA Remote MBE

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:42 am

Hey, yep. If I recall correctly, its 50/half an hour, 50/hour, 50/half an hour, 50/half an hour. Something like that, perhaps even longer over lunch.

Weirdly, I thought I would be exhausted after day 1 written, but the MBE I was bogged down in energy after Round 3. Ensure you are well hydrated/caffiened (if thats your poison) etc.

Good luck!

Anonymous User

Re: CA Remote MBE

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:39 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:42 am
Hey, yep. If I recall correctly, its 50/half an hour, 50/hour, 50/half an hour, 50/half an hour. Something like that, perhaps even longer over lunch.

Weirdly, I thought I would be exhausted after day 1 written, but the MBE I was bogged down in energy after Round 3. Ensure you are well hydrated/caffiened (if thats your poison) etc.

Good luck!
Thanks! Really helpful. The 4 (50 question) chunks seems to be something that other people have been overlooking and not really pointing out. This is my second bar after taking my first in another state and I can say that 100 questions in one stretch is a marathon. Granted, I took that exam in-person, and though it's less comfortable than my in-home set-up, I did appreciate the ability to scribble notes on the booklet.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”