Themis MBE Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

Themis MBE

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:17 pm

Hey y'all.

I am taking Themis and I am a bit concerned. I have answered about 1600 questions on Themis and my overall average is 78% correct. I am concerned about Con Law. My average is 73%; however, that is inflated. I am usually getting the answers down to two and then going with what I deem is best. I am not that confident in MOST of the questions and it is making me uneasy. I have memorized the rules but it is the application that is killing me. I keep getting judicial review and congressional authority questions wrong. I just cannot seem to memorize the clauses and particular jurisdictional rules. Do you guys have any tips for Con law?

cavalier1138

Re: Themis MBE

Post by cavalier1138 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:53 am

My tip is that you should focus on calming down instead of this. You're performing well above where you need to for the actual exam, and on the actual day, you can still pass if you miss every single con law question.

jellybelly13

New

Re: Themis MBE

Post by jellybelly13 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:16 pm

Hello,

Are you interested in going over rules on a Friday for 30 mins. For example, If I want to be tested on hearsay and you would like to be tested on another topic?

I believe I can help with Con law. Evidence, however. Let me know,

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”