Emanuel’s & NCBE Supplement Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Chokenhauer

New

Emanuel’s & NCBE Supplement

Post by Chokenhauer » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:39 am

Is it a dumb idea to buy the NCBE supplement if I already have Emanuel’s S&T? Would I be purchasing the same questions?

SilvermanBarPrep

Bronze

Re: Emanuel’s & NCBE Supplement

Post by SilvermanBarPrep » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:41 pm

You'd be purchasing the same questions since all are pulling from the licensed NCBE questions. I suppose it is possible that the NCBE releases new questions and the book is not updated with those questions. But otherwise, it could be redundant. Really what it should come down to instead is if you want to practice questions from a book or on a computer screen.

Sean (Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring)

LawJunky

New

Re: Emanuel’s & NCBE Supplement

Post by LawJunky » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:36 am

Hello!

I have done maybe 800 of Steve Emanuel's questions since march 2021. I just signed up for the NCBE study materials. Have thus far done 250 MBEs in the last 5 days from the NCBE, and maybe 20 of the 250 are duplicate to Steve's, maybe not even that many. Very much worth the cross check.

Happy Trails

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”