hitting a wall Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

hitting a wall

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:00 pm

Because I have a full time job, I started studying about 2 months ago, with one of the major bar prep companies. I've completed about 50-60% of the course, so at this pace I'm on target to complete the course more or less on time.

I've hit a wall. On any multiple choice practice tests, I keep scoring around 55-60%, which I know is not enough. More often than not, I get the right outcome for the wrong reason.
(passing score in my jurisdiction is 65%)

I originally graduated 6 years ago, and ended up taking the bar 3 times. Missed the first two times by just one or two points. I'm now taking the bar again because I lateraled to a firm in a state without reciprocity, and I fear I'm going to miss again by just one or two points.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

AAPLTSLADIS

New

Re: hitting a wall

Post by AAPLTSLADIS » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:04 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:00 pm
Because I have a full time job, I started studying about 2 months ago, with one of the major bar prep companies. I've completed about 50-60% of the course, so at this pace I'm on target to complete the course more or less on time.

I've hit a wall. On any multiple choice practice tests, I keep scoring around 55-60%, which I know is not enough. More often than not, I get the right outcome for the wrong reason.
(passing score in my jurisdiction is 65%)

I originally graduated 6 years ago, and ended up taking the bar 3 times. Missed the first two times by just one or two points. I'm now taking the bar again because I lateraled to a firm in a state without reciprocity, and I fear I'm going to miss again by just one or two points.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

AdaptiBar.

Kalani111

New

Re: hitting a wall

Post by Kalani111 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:56 am

Nearly everyone stagnates at some point. You can pull up your essay and PT game for a bit then renew a MBE attack.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”