DC Bar - admission by transferred UBE Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

DC Bar - admission by transferred UBE

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:01 pm

I completed my app in early Fall (Sept/Oct), and the NCBE finished its investigation by the end of January and apparently transmitted the materials to the DC bar. I haven't heard a thing since. Is it normal for DC to take this long to process apps by transferred UBE score? I've heard DC is notoriously slow, but just wanted to check my experience.

mcr3535

New

Re: DC Bar - admission by transferred UBE

Post by mcr3535 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:39 pm

Bumping this. I applied for admission by transferred UBE on Jan. 2021, the website says my application was downloaded in June 2021 and is in the review queue, but I haven't heard anything since then. I tried to contact my application reviewer, but got no response. Is this normal? Will I ever be admitted? I currently practice in NY but am planning to move to DC so it is going to be necessary before too long...

LULU0909

New

Post by LULU0909 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:10 pm

mcr3535 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:39 pm
Bumping this. I applied for admission by transferred UBE on Jan. 2021, the website says my application was downloaded in June 2021 and is in the review queue, but I haven't heard anything since then. I tried to contact my application reviewer, but got no response. Is this normal? Will I ever be admitted? I currently practice in NY but am planning to move to DC so it is going to be necessary before too long...
Did you get admitted eventually? I submitted mine in Oct. 2021 and am still waiting.

LegalBraza

New

Post by LegalBraza » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:03 pm

Does anyone know if the UBE still taking so long?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”