Failed Disclosure Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

Failed Disclosure

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:43 pm

Included a speeding ticket and explained the ticket on my LS application. However, was unaware that was I also guilty of a second speeding ticket from the same incident until I started gathering my bar application materials. I misunderstood the judge. They were speeding tickets not misdemeanors. I did not include this second speeding ticket on my LS application. I disclosed this ticket to my LS last week. 3 separate people from my state’s Law examiners said that I will be fine but to disclose. I’m still worried. Should I be worried or can I breathe? This would be the 3rd speeding ticket on my bar application. Just worried about the failed disclosure. It was an honest mistake. Any advice would be helpful.

blair.waldorf

Bronze

Re: Failed Disclosure

Post by blair.waldorf » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:50 pm

You’re absolutely fine. Chill.

tsam6842

New

Re: Failed Disclosure

Post by tsam6842 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:39 pm

I would not worry about it. I am still trying to pass the bar exam, but a good friend of mine who passed last year had MUCH more serious issues than you describe and she was admitted without any problem. I would just be honest if the issue comes up at all.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”