Where can I buy/download reliable outlines? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
desperate4lawschool

New

Where can I buy/download reliable outlines?

Post by desperate4lawschool » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:34 pm

I will be working full time from here til the bar in October. It's all about learning efficiently at this point. My law school outlines need serious updating (I graduated in 2012) and I don't have time to sit down and read 600+ pages of outlines. Does anyone know where I can find concise/accurate outlines for all tested topics? All I need is to learn the black letter law and do lots of practice questions. There used to be sites where you could find student uploaded outlines, but I can't find it and I also don't know how good they are. Any advice?

dvlthndr

Bronze

Re: Where can I buy/download reliable outlines?

Post by dvlthndr » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:51 pm

I question if outlines are the best way to “learn the black letter law and do lots of practice questions.”

Maybe you can buy some commercial outlines, but the student-made outlines floating around for free will be tailored to a particular class/teacher/casebook.

Is there a reason why you aren’t just signing up for Barbri/Kaplan/Themis? I think that’s where you are going to get the distilled summaries and practice questions you are looking for.

Anglelaw

New

Post by Anglelaw » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:51 pm

Hi Op,

I am currently using smartbarprep outline. You can check sample of outline on smartbarprep website.

Hope this help.

SilvermanBarPrep

Bronze

Post by SilvermanBarPrep » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:23 pm

Barbri's conviser mini review hits I nice balance I find. Not as long as their longer outlines but still doesn't leave out info you'll need. You have to be careful when you go to concise; you want concise but still comprehensive.

Sean (Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”