NY FEB BAR EXAM LLM CANDIDATES Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
lipizanozaino

New

NY FEB BAR EXAM LLM CANDIDATES

Post by lipizanozaino » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:01 pm

Hello, I'm an LLM graduate from a Texas Accredited Law School seeking for the third time to pass the NY Bar Exam. I would like correspond with peers (first, second or whatever timers) in need of study, moral and the exchange experiences, tactics, information, etc., etc., useful for our common goal. Any ideas and recommendations are welcome!!

Lawhelp

New

Re: NY FEB BAR EXAM LLM CANDIDATES

Post by Lawhelp » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:59 pm

Hi,

I was also an LLM law student from NYC that passed the New York Bar. From my experience L students need to use a different strategy to pass the Bar as for us it is harder than for JD students.
Last edited by cavalier1138 on Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed advertisement for materials. User has already posted their materials for sale in the appropriate forum.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”