Help! Is there still enough time left to prepare for February UBE and March MPRE? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Bluebird17

New

Help! Is there still enough time left to prepare for February UBE and March MPRE?

Post by Bluebird17 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:13 pm

I'm behind in my studying (at 4% in Themis) and wondering if I still have time to adequately prepare for next month's UBE. Any advice/tips on how to prepare in that short a time period? I also need to prepare for the MPRE in the same short time span (March). Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Yea All Right

Silver

Re: Help! Is there still enough time left to prepare for February UBE and March MPRE?

Post by Yea All Right » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:22 pm

Yes, just ramp up your studying immediately.

Regarding the MPRE, some people study for it in less than a week.

Bluebird17

New

Re: Help! Is there still enough time left to prepare for February UBE and March MPRE?

Post by Bluebird17 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:11 pm

Yea All Right wrote:Yes, just ramp up your studying immediately.

Regarding the MPRE, some people study for it in less than a week.
Thank you so much!

QContinuum

Post by QContinuum » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:15 am

Re: UBE, maybe. If you attended a law school that historically has a high bar passage rate, and you did at least reasonably well in law school, and you're able to study full time between now and February, you should be able to pull it off. If, on the other hand, you're a below-median T3 law grad, you probably need more time to study.

Re: MPRE, absolutely. Half-time studying over the course of a week ought to do it. At most, two weeks of more relaxed studying. It's critical to prep seriously, but it really doesn't take that much time or effort.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”