DC 2020 Bar Exam Study Group Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
dcbar2020

New

DC 2020 Bar Exam Study Group

Post by dcbar2020 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:23 pm

I am working full time and will be taking the DC bar exam this February. I'd like to create a study group to meet a few times from now until the bar exam to go over topics, strategies, etc. I will be using Themis, Adaptibar, and Critical Pass to study. Let me know if anyone is interested. Good luck on the exam!

messlife

New

Re: DC 2020 Bar Exam Study Group

Post by messlife » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:26 pm

Did anyone ever express interest in meeting up or chatting about shared experience/progress/failures? I am also working through Themis for DC and don't have any real sense of where others are (which is the healthy benchmark I use to assess myself) in in terms of course completion/strategy/feelings about Themis being enough.
Not sure how feasible/desirable an actual study group is for me or if that ever materialized, but a check in with others wouldn't hurt. So I'm checking in with you!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”