Critical Pass Flashcards Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
FutureLawyer2

New

Re: Critical Pass Flashcards

Post by FutureLawyer2 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:14 am

If anyone has any questions please feel free to private message me. Good luck!

FutureLawyer2

New

Post by FutureLawyer2 » Tue May 21, 2019 10:05 am

Good luck everyone with bar exam studying. I cannot stress how important it is to take the MBE portion of the bar exam seriously. I used critical pass MBE flashcards and did well on my MBE section as a result.

The MBE flashcards are great for many reasons - they are useful for going on errands, coffee breaks and random stretching breaks and fit nicely in your pocket while doing so. I was able to memorize almost every element for the bar exam's MBE portion (50%) of your grade so do not underestimate it.

[Advertisement and external link redacted]
Last edited by QContinuum on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to redact external link.

Law4lyf

New

Post by Law4lyf » Mon May 27, 2019 11:02 am

I used Themis + Adaptibar + Critical pass flashcards. Passed on my first attempt doing about 70% of Themis. Key is to recognize what is pulling down your scores. Mine was the MBE so I went the extra mile to get Adaptibar and Critical Pass. Adaptibar uses real MBE questions while Themis and Barbri make up a bunch of their own (plus licensing a few). I used critical pass to run through the topics I was weak at to make sure that I had a basic understanding of the law (that's all you need!). The flashcards were great and were key to me passing the bar.

FutureLawyer2

New

Post by FutureLawyer2 » Mon May 27, 2019 12:08 pm

FutureLawyer2 wrote:Good luck everyone with bar exam studying. I cannot stress how important it is to take the MBE portion of the bar exam seriously. I used critical pass MBE flashcards and did well on my MBE section as a result.

The MBE flashcards are great for many reasons - they are useful for going on errands, coffee breaks and random stretching breaks and fit nicely in your pocket while doing so. I was able to memorize almost every element for the bar exam's MBE portion (50%) of your grade so do not underestimate it.

Someone recently asked me how to use the cards. My recommendation is to go through each pile as close to 10x over the course of a month.

[External link redacted]

zmg100

New

Post by zmg100 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:22 am

Apart from reading the cards over and over, how else did you guys use them?

JbUKlaw

New

Post by JbUKlaw » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:48 pm

zmg100 wrote:Apart from reading the cards over and over, how else did you guys use them?
Hi, I've just seen your PM - unfortunately I can't respond as I don't have enough posts yet. Please feel free to drop me an email: jadebernard.jb[@]gmail.com (you'll need to remove the square brackets). J

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”