Adaptibar Discount Code?

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
vikys2012

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:51 pm

Re: Adaptibar Discount Code?

Post by vikys2012 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:24 pm

Can someone please send me a discount code as well? Thank you !!

User avatar
a male human

Partner
Posts: 2192
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Re: Adaptibar Discount Code?

Post by a male human » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:41 pm

transferhopeful1234 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 5:15 am
Could you please send me the code too? Thank you!
vikys2012 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:24 pm
Can someone please send me a discount code as well? Thank you !!


Please check your PMs

shao0529

New
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:11 pm

Re: Adaptibar Discount Code?

Post by shao0529 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:43 pm

Looking for a discount code as well! Greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

xxtrashxx

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:10 pm

Re: Adaptibar Discount Code?

Post by xxtrashxx » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:03 pm

Will you send me the code please?!

baseballfan660

Bronze
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:46 pm

Re: Adaptibar Discount Code?

Post by baseballfan660 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:21 pm

a male human wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:41 pm
transferhopeful1234 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 5:15 am
Could you please send me the code too? Thank you!
vikys2012 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:24 pm
Can someone please send me a discount code as well? Thank you !!


Please check your PMs
Could you PM the code as well please.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


Sailormoonotaku

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:02 am

Re: Adaptibar Discount Code?

Post by Sailormoonotaku » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:46 am

Hi. Does anyone have a discount code for Adaptibar?

simplynoble1

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:41 pm

Re: Adaptibar Discount Code?

Post by simplynoble1 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:12 pm

Can someone PM the discount code? Much appreciated.

CAbar

New
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:51 pm

Re: Adaptibar Discount Code?

Post by CAbar » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:00 am

BUMP

Can anyone please message me discount code? Also, please email me discount code for baressays.com? TIA

User avatar
a male human

Partner
Posts: 2192
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Re: Adaptibar Discount Code?

Post by a male human » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:36 pm

CAbar wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:00 am
BUMP

Can anyone please message me discount code? Also, please email me discount code for baressays.com? TIA
Sent both. Check your PMs!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


CAbar

New
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:51 pm

Re: Adaptibar Discount Code?

Post by CAbar » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:49 pm

Thank you.

jacks77

New
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Adaptibar Discount Code?

Post by jacks77 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:22 pm

Are there any available discount codes? Thanks!

User avatar
a male human

Partner
Posts: 2192
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Re: Adaptibar Discount Code?

Post by a male human » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:59 pm

jacks77 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:22 pm
Are there any available discount codes? Thanks!

Sure are! Just sent you a PM.

mpark129

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:59 am

Re: Adaptibar Discount Code?

Post by mpark129 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:18 am

can i get a discount code ? thanks!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!


mjpwhite

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:03 pm

Re: Adaptibar Discount Code?

Post by mjpwhite » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:13 am

Can I please have a discount code?

onitsukatiger

New
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:06 pm

Re: Adaptibar Discount Code?

Post by onitsukatiger » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:46 pm

Can someone please PM me a discount code? Thank you!

User avatar
a male human

Partner
Posts: 2192
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Re: Adaptibar Discount Code?

Post by a male human » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:49 pm

mjpwhite wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:13 am
Can I please have a discount code?
onitsukatiger wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:46 pm
Can someone please PM me a discount code? Thank you!
mpark129 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:18 am
can i get a discount code ? thanks!


Sent to all the day requested

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...


Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”