MBE Help? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
fizzles

New

Re: MBE Help?

Post by fizzles » Thu May 09, 2019 9:23 pm

Smiddywesson wrote:
BirdLawyerCharlie wrote:So, I just found out that I failed the bar for the 3rd time. Scores were 114, 124, and now 129. Needed 132 to pass. I really don't know how to squeeze the points I need out, I studied, hired a private MBE tutor, completed the Kaplan course, and did about 75% of an Emanuels cover to cover. What can I do differently to make sure I pass this time in July? I'm really thinking it's the test day anxiety that gets to me. I'm consistently getting close, but not close enough.

I'm thinking of trying Adaptibar this time, but I don't know if another program is going to help me any.
What state?

One: 1/2 Practice questions, Barbri
Two: 1/2 Practice questions, Adaptibar
Three: Know the law behind the four OPE Exams inside out
Four: Get a prescription if anxiety is a problem.
I signed up with and want to use AdaptiBar as well. Theres several different packages. What should is the best option? The most expemsive one is MBE simulater & prep for $395?

Smiddywesson

Bronze

Re: MBE Help?

Post by Smiddywesson » Sun May 12, 2019 9:18 am

fizzles wrote:
Smiddywesson wrote:
BirdLawyerCharlie wrote:So, I just found out that I failed the bar for the 3rd time. Scores were 114, 124, and now 129. Needed 132 to pass. I really don't know how to squeeze the points I need out, I studied, hired a private MBE tutor, completed the Kaplan course, and did about 75% of an Emanuels cover to cover. What can I do differently to make sure I pass this time in July? I'm really thinking it's the test day anxiety that gets to me. I'm consistently getting close, but not close enough.

I'm thinking of trying Adaptibar this time, but I don't know if another program is going to help me any.
What state?

One: 1/2 Practice questions, Barbri
Two: 1/2 Practice questions, Adaptibar
Three: Know the law behind the four OPE Exams inside out
Four: Get a prescription if anxiety is a problem.
I signed up with and want to use AdaptiBar as well. Theres several different packages. What should is the best option? The most expemsive one is MBE simulater & prep for $395?

That's the one I used. I didn't like the flashcards but the rest was great.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”