Dumb question about CA Bar and NCBE Study Aids Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
cranburial

New

Dumb question about CA Bar and NCBE Study Aids

Post by cranburial » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:38 pm

I'm using Kaplan for the 2019 CA bar exam and I'm currently trying to decide which supplements to purchase, if any.

Am I correct in thinking that the only NCBE Study Aid that's useful for California is the All-MBE Value Pack? I know California isn't an UBE state, but I think the MBE questions are still the same, right? But the MEE and MPT study aids would not work for CA?

SilvermanBarPrep

Bronze

Re: Dumb question about CA Bar and NCBE Study Aids

Post by SilvermanBarPrep » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:50 pm

For sure, the MEE won't help. But I actually know quite a few who use MPTs to prep for the California performance tests simply because they need more performance tests to work on. The MBE is the same in each state so any MBE resource works.

Sean (Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring)

cranburial

New

Re: Dumb question about CA Bar and NCBE Study Aids

Post by cranburial » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:35 am

SilvermanBarPrep wrote:For sure, the MEE won't help. But I actually know quite a few who use MPTs to prep for the California performance tests simply because they need more performance tests to work on. The MBE is the same in each state so any MBE resource works.

Sean (Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring)
Thank you!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”