NY February 2019 Group Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
JBNYC

New

Re: NY February 2019 Group

Post by JBNYC » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:50 am

Pseg24 wrote:
JBNYC wrote:
neem518 wrote:I thought I could get some answers here but it seems not :( Most reliable will be the email from NYBOLE on the results, seeing that no one else seems to have gotten that second email I received. Won’t be long now before the results come out, let’s all get a good night sleep for now :)
Hi Neem518, curious to know what happens when you enter your BOLE ID on this page? Fingers crossed it gives you the answer you are looking for... https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/aronline/BoleSearch
I have taken the test 3 times now.... this theory has been debunked numerous times.
As well as the theory about the second email being sent out.
There is no loophole (trust me I have searched numerous times).

You have to just wait until you get the email.

Good luck to all.
Thanks, Pseg24!

neem518

New

Post by neem518 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:53 am

At this point the email from NYBOLE telling me I passed, with my total score on it, is the only thing I will believe. Someone cut and pasted what I wrote here and another thread. According to Joe Separac, NYBOLE seems to be “careless” with emails. Either NYBOLE is careless or the Third Division is. Not sure if it was clear from my previous email that the email I received was from the Third Division, and the PDF letter attached to the email was also on the letterhead of the authors Division letting me know that NYBOLE let them know...

Hang tight everyone - the email WILL come and we WILL know for sure soon :wink:

Ramis00

New

Post by Ramis00 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:59 am

Pseg24 wrote:
JBNYC wrote:
neem518 wrote:I thought I could get some answers here but it seems not :( Most reliable will be the email from NYBOLE on the results, seeing that no one else seems to have gotten that second email I received. Won’t be long now before the results come out, let’s all get a good night sleep for now :)
Hi Neem518, curious to know what happens when you enter your BOLE ID on this page? Fingers crossed it gives you the answer you are looking for... https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/aronline/BoleSearch
I have taken the test 3 times now.... this theory has been debunked numerous times.

You have to just wait until you get the email. It will probably be released in the next 48 hours. They normally release Tues, Wed, Thurs. So I assume this week because the 30th is kind of late for such a small amount of test takers.

Good luck to all.
This is really the only answer.

This is my fourth time taking it as well, and I've gotten my results at 10:30 PM, 2:35 PM, and 9:30 AM, so (and this doesn't make thing easier) the results can come at any time. My best advice is just to relax, check your email every so often, and throw yourself into one activity or another until it comes.

Smiddywesson

Bronze

Post by Smiddywesson » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:28 pm

Ramis00 wrote:
Pseg24 wrote:
JBNYC wrote:

You have to just wait until you get the email. It will probably be released in the next 48 hours. They normally release Tues, Wed, Thurs. So I assume this week because the 30th is kind of late for such a small amount of test takers.

Good luck to all.

This is my fourth time taking it as well, and I've gotten my results at 10:30 PM, 2:35 PM, and 9:30 AM, so (and this doesn't make thing easier) the results can come at any time. My best advice is just to relax, check your email every so often, and throw yourself into one activity or another until it comes.
Results came out on the 11th in my state. After checking the web site for the hundreth time that day, I headed home on my one hour commute.
On the way home, I get this call from my wife, saying "Well, are you happy?"
I said, "Woman, if this is a joke I'm going to kill you and wear your skin..."
Then she laughed and I knew I passed.
No kidding, my wife blew out my birthday cake and I was so happy I passed I couldn't get mad at her. :lol:
Every ting gonna be alright.

bawstonian

New

Post by bawstonian » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:07 pm

Pseg24 wrote:
Aelocnikar wrote:What time do they usually release the results?
I believe midday.
In July, I got the email at 8:10 am. Based on others' experiences, I believe it is common practice to send out emails earlier in the day than later.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Pseg24

New

Post by Pseg24 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:15 pm

bawstonian wrote:
Pseg24 wrote:
Aelocnikar wrote:What time do they usually release the results?
I believe midday.
In July, I got the email at 8:10 am. Based on others' experiences, I believe it is common practice to send out emails earlier in the day than later.

Not really: There is nothing common about this test at all.
Below are my last three release times... hopefully this will be it.

840 am
250 pm
1159 pm (yes PM - crazy)

electriclemon

New

Post by electriclemon » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:11 pm

So BOLE says the “last week” of April, are they counting this as the last week? Or will be released on the 29th or 30th, counting that as the last week?

So results April 30th? :shock: :?:

Ramis00

New

Post by Ramis00 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:44 pm

electriclemon wrote:So BOLE says the “last week” of April, are they counting this as the last week? Or will be released on the 29th or 30th, counting that as the last week?

So results April 30th? :shock: :?:
They said the last week of October for the July exam and released it on the 23rd. So...no one really knows lol. The BOLE is comprised solely of sadists.

b290

Bronze

Post by b290 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:43 pm

Ramis00 wrote:
Pseg24 wrote:
JBNYC wrote:

Good luck to all.

+1

This is the only consistent thing with the BOLE. You'll (very likely) know before Friday. I wouldn't shocked if it came out tonight

Good luck to you all. I've been there.

My $.02

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

0Orsi0

New

Post by 0Orsi0 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:50 pm

They would have to release at least a few days before April 30, the closing date of the application for the July bar exam. Correct?

QContinuum

Post by QContinuum » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:14 pm

0Orsi0 wrote:They would have to release at least a few days before April 30, the closing date of the application for the July bar exam. Correct?
Not necessarily. There's a short grace period for folks who don't pass to register for the July exam.

Ramis00

New

Post by Ramis00 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:05 pm

0Orsi0 wrote:They would have to release at least a few days before April 30, the closing date of the application for the July bar exam. Correct?
As stated above this post, you'll get a grace period. It's only 15 days, but it's something.

Lancair

New

Post by Lancair » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:08 pm

The anticipation is killing me! I really hope the results hit a midnight tonight.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

WhyTheLongWait

New

Post by WhyTheLongWait » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:13 pm

Anyone else keep refreshing this page to see if anyone has received results orrr just me? I can't take it anymore!!! Midnight or bust!!

alt16nw

New

Post by alt16nw » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:23 pm

WhyTheLongWait wrote:Anyone else keep refreshing this page to see if anyone has received results orrr just me? I can't take it anymore!!! Midnight or bust!!
Me. : |

Deecee12

New

Post by Deecee12 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:40 pm

I can’t stop refreshing this either!!! What’s the likelihood it’ll come out tonight vs tomorrow or even next week ?!? I was convinced they were going to come out today!

muhkus

New

Post by muhkus » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:41 pm

WhyTheLongWait wrote:Anyone else keep refreshing this page to see if anyone has received results orrr just me? I can't take it anymore!!! Midnight or bust!!
Why don't you take screenshot your email, delete private information (Bole ID and your name) and share with us? You do not have to but your statement makes a lot of people worried. Created my account asking this question

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Biskei

New

Post by Biskei » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:43 pm

Me :?

Jbeans

New

Post by Jbeans » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:54 pm

alt16nw wrote:

Me too.. will they release the results in batches and would it be possible that some might receive results today and some tomorrow?

3LHell

New

Post by 3LHell » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:54 pm

alt16nw wrote:
Literally all day - I hope whoever gets results first posts so we all know it’s coming!

Jbeans

New

Post by Jbeans » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:27 pm

I guess by now it is safe to assume results will not be released tonight..?

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

WhyTheLongWait

New

Post by WhyTheLongWait » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:35 pm

Jbeans wrote:I guess by now it is safe to assume results will not be released tonight..?
You can't assume anything, Feb 2017 results came out at midnight on a Wednesday. We may get then within 25 minutes.

dasani13

Silver

Post by dasani13 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:23 am

dasani13 wrote:
TheJuryMustDie wrote:
FutureLawyer2 wrote:Does anyone know when results are supposed to be released?
BOLE says 'last week of April'.
Hmm my guess is Wednesday, April 24th.

5buildingsin1

New

Post by 5buildingsin1 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:10 am

Just got the email. Passed.

jgm2163

New

Post by jgm2163 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:11 am

JUST GOT THE EMAIL (I passed, eek)! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”