New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
bawstonian

New
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:57 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by bawstonian » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:11 pm

lemongrabber wrote:
NotYourAvocado wrote:So... do we think it will happen within the hour?
It’s only Oct. 22, so I don’t think it’s guaranteed that they’ll be out tonight. I’m telling myself there’s a 50% chance.
Just like there's a 50% chance that we passed...

Pseg24

New
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:03 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by Pseg24 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:20 pm

lemongrabber wrote:
NotYourAvocado wrote:So... do we think it will happen within the hour?
It’s only Oct. 22, so I don’t think it’s guaranteed that they’ll be out tonight. I’m telling myself there’s a 50% chance.
I just do not understand how there were much less people taking the 2018 exam...... yet release date would be later than last year?

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 989
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by cnk1220 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:23 pm

lemongrabber wrote:
NotYourAvocado wrote:So... do we think it will happen within the hour?
It’s only Oct. 22, so I don’t think it’s guaranteed that they’ll be out tonight. I’m telling myself there’s a 50% chance.

To those waiting- I got my results email at exactly 12:03AM (F17), so don’t count tonight out- good luck everyone!

User avatar
axel.foley

Bronze
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by axel.foley » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:23 pm

Pseg24 wrote:
lemongrabber wrote:
NotYourAvocado wrote:So... do we think it will happen within the hour?
It’s only Oct. 22, so I don’t think it’s guaranteed that they’ll be out tonight. I’m telling myself there’s a 50% chance.
I just do not understand how there were much less people taking the 2018 exam...... yet release date would be later than last year?
This is state government, my friend. There are zero rules and zero accountability.

Pseg24

New
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:03 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by Pseg24 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:27 pm

axel.foley wrote:
Pseg24 wrote:
lemongrabber wrote:
NotYourAvocado wrote:So... do we think it will happen within the hour?
It’s only Oct. 22, so I don’t think it’s guaranteed that they’ll be out tonight. I’m telling myself there’s a 50% chance.
I just do not understand how there were much less people taking the 2018 exam...... yet release date would be later than last year?
This is state government, my friend. There are zero rules and zero accountability.
*New York State Government.

I fixed that for you lol. Other states offer a better timetable and some even offer direct dates.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


User avatar
axel.foley

Bronze
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by axel.foley » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:30 pm

Pseg24 wrote:
axel.foley wrote:
Pseg24 wrote:
lemongrabber wrote:
NotYourAvocado wrote:So... do we think it will happen within the hour?
It’s only Oct. 22, so I don’t think it’s guaranteed that they’ll be out tonight. I’m telling myself there’s a 50% chance.
I just do not understand how there were much less people taking the 2018 exam...... yet release date would be later than last year?
This is state government, my friend. There are zero rules and zero accountability.
*New York State Government.

I fixed that for you lol. Other states offer a better timetable and some even offer direct dates.
So true! It’s shocking New York can’t get with the program. Having a set release time and date would reduce anxiety so much.

User avatar
axel.foley

Bronze
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by axel.foley » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:30 pm

Pseg24 wrote:
axel.foley wrote:
Pseg24 wrote:
lemongrabber wrote:
NotYourAvocado wrote:So... do we think it will happen within the hour?
It’s only Oct. 22, so I don’t think it’s guaranteed that they’ll be out tonight. I’m telling myself there’s a 50% chance.
I just do not understand how there were much less people taking the 2018 exam...... yet release date would be later than last year?
This is state government, my friend. There are zero rules and zero accountability.
*New York State Government.

I fixed that for you lol. Other states offer a better timetable and some even offer direct dates.
So true! It’s shocking New York can’t get with the program. Having a set release time and date would reduce anxiety so much.

orab

New
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 6:02 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by orab » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:32 pm

All this waiting has made me severely dislike New York state bureaucracy

Stillblade

New
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:51 am

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by Stillblade » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:39 pm

The Cruelty is the Point.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


MurdockLLP2

New
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:51 am

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by MurdockLLP2 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:01 am

What a let down.

NotYourAvocado

New
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by NotYourAvocado » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:04 am

There goes another bad bad day. Not sure if my body is still capable of producing adrenaline...

BrandName

New
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:04 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by BrandName » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:06 am

Gosh dang it New York

lemongrabber

New
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:56 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by lemongrabber » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:07 am

Welll...tomorrow’s a new day.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!


orab

New
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 6:02 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by orab » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:08 am

Have literally nothing to do before fellowship starts and losing my mind. Cant imagine anyone actually working

rustyburger2

Bronze
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:12 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by rustyburger2 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:51 am

Well I'm a bar representative and i'm here to say, your results will arrive another day,

Another day another dime another rhyme another dollar,

Another stuffed shirt with another white collar,

ASSOCIATES! Wall street, inflating the curve! And all the TTT man gets is a plate of T14 nerve,

Firms, recruitin' 'em, gunners be shootin' 'em

Circuit judges mootin' 'em, LLM's dilutin' 'em

AND BRET KAVANAUGH IS SCARED OF ME! Cause I don't swallow knowledge and I spit it free.

LET ME CLEAR MY THROAT HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH

espressounius

New
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:47 am

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by espressounius » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:06 am

rustyburger2 wrote:Well I'm a bar representative and i'm here to say, your results will arrive another day,

Another day another dime another rhyme another dollar,

Another stuffed shirt with another white collar,

ASSOCIATES! Wall street, inflating the curve! And all the TTT man gets is a plate of T14 nerve,

Firms, recruitin' 'em, gunners be shootin' 'em

Circuit judges mootin' 'em, LLM's dilutin' 'em

AND BRET KAVANAUGH IS SCARED OF ME! Cause I don't swallow knowledge and I spit it free.

LET ME CLEAR MY THROAT HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH
Someone had too much beer with Squigee.

Ramis00

New
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:45 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by Ramis00 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:24 am

Well, I’m glad I decided to go to bed last night rather than stay up for the results

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...


TheJuryMustDie

Bronze
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by TheJuryMustDie » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:42 am

It's going to be today surely?!

tiffannybrown

New
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:05 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by tiffannybrown » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:45 am

TheJuryMustDie wrote:It's going to be today surely?!

IT HAS TO BE HERE!!!!!!!!


HERES TO GETTING RESULTS TODAY, AND HERES TO PASSSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiffannybrown

New
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:05 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by tiffannybrown » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:46 am

orab wrote:Have literally nothing to do before fellowship starts and losing my mind. Cant imagine anyone actually working

I am working- and I have 2 trials this week. Sunday night I literally made my self sick with stress/thoughts. Its miserable.

TheJuryMustDie

Bronze
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by TheJuryMustDie » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:48 am

tiffannybrown wrote:
TheJuryMustDie wrote:It's going to be today surely?!

IT HAS TO BE HERE!!!!!!!!


HERES TO GETTING RESULTS TODAY, AND HERES TO PASSSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This! Didn't have much sleep last night.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!


frqw9201

New
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:22 am

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by frqw9201 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:57 am

BOLE is worse than the Sauds.

I'd rather be Khashoggi right now.

MichaelJackson

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:24 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by MichaelJackson » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:02 am

My body has ran out of adrenaline.

I was extremely anxious but have now made peace.

Why? Because I ask myself: What would Harvey Specter, Alan Shore and Denny Crane do?

They would be calm as a cucumber knowing that they passed. After all, I am Harvey Specter and you will be enjoined.

terebor

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:07 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by terebor » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:15 am

Got my results!!!

ithrowds

Bronze
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:19 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Post by ithrowds » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:16 am

frqw9201 wrote:BOLE is worse than the Sauds.

I'd rather be Khashoggi right now.
Not even funny :roll:

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!


Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”