Anyone use Studicata? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Lawworld19

Bronze

Anyone use Studicata?

Post by Lawworld19 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:33 pm

?

SilvermanBarPrep

Bronze

Re: Anyone use Studicata?

Post by SilvermanBarPrep » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:10 pm

Not personally, but I often try to get reviews from my students for various programs and they have been positive for Studicata.

Sean (Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring)

nada123

New

Post by nada123 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:23 am

Yeah i used it for NY bar (passed). Got the 3 step bundle with the long MEE outlines, short summaries and flashcards.

Relied on it for the essays (the MEE outlines) - didn’t make my own notes at all. Was extremely helpful and the notes are correct (compared it with my themis lecture notes). Didn’t use the flashcards as it was just restating the MEE notes and didnt have time to go through the short summaries but those would be good for a quick glance/overview of each topic.

Definitely recommend it!

ubebarstudying

Bronze

Post by ubebarstudying » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:30 am

I used studicata and I found it so helpful that I continue to give them a show of support. I have a comprehensive review of their material here: https://blockbusterblawg.com/2018/05/31 ... -discount/ which also contains links to a discount code. The app is convenient, the rule statements in the outlines and quicksheets are clear and watered down and their percentage of test likelihood is echoed by traditional bar prep companies and other organizations.

hanner22

New

Post by hanner22 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:40 am

Lawworld19 wrote:?
Yes! The MEE attack outline was SO helpful. I recently passed the bar (2nd attempt) and my written score was very high. I felt confident on every single essay question. I can't recommend it enough!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

kingkonglaw

New

Post by kingkonglaw » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:04 am

hanner22 wrote:
Yes! The MEE attack outline was SO helpful. I recently passed the bar (2nd attempt) and my written score was very high. I felt confident on every single essay question. I can't recommend it enough!
Did you use their quicksheets with the attack outline, or just rely on the outline?

kingkonglaw

New

Post by kingkonglaw » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:26 pm

Lawworld19 - did you end up using studicata? If so, what are your thoughts?

Smiddywesson

Bronze

Post by Smiddywesson » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:19 pm

Studicata fan boy alert: I used Studicata and they saved what was left of my essay day. I had major computer malfunctions, the kind that are intermittent and string you along, wasting your time when it would have been better if it just died. I under prepared for the MEE, and over prepared for the MBE. The result with the computer problems is I could have dug myself a hole so deep I couldn't have survived. Here's what happened.

Luck played a big part of this, but Studicata saved me, so luck favors the prepared, or at least the well armed. I leaned heavily on a frequency analysis popularized by idiots. My own analysis wasn't much better. Both of them were horribly wrong. I bet the farm on wills, and I swear the examiners decided to throw a monkey wrench into prediction this administration because everything I thought would be out was in (except Corps.), and everything I banked on was out. Fortunately, in the last week I got cold feet, and read my Studicata Trusts outline once, just once. During Day 1 lunch period, I looked it over again. Wouldn't you know it? There was Trusts and I nailed it. I also cleaned up on the Secured Transactions essay, and Studicata played a big role there too. All in all, I got more than I could ever expect for my money's worth. There's so much good stuff there for what I paid I can't believe it. Along with Adaptibar, Studicata saved the day.

That was my personal experience. Take my advice, don't give your new laptop to your wife and use your old one for the test. I know it works fine and you wiped the hard drive to be sure. It will utterly screw you, I know, I lived the nightmare.

zgazzard

New

Post by zgazzard » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:57 pm

If anyone has studicata outlines and would be willing to share, I would really appreciate it! Please PM me.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

The Bar

New

Post by The Bar » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:30 am

So far I signed up for the free version of the Studicata Bar Review course and videos that I have watched are pretty engaging. Great tips and very practical. I might very well sign up for the course or purchase some of materials.

Lawhelp

New

Post by Lawhelp » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:46 pm

I have personally used Studicaya summaries and had the impression they are not very developed.

I bought all MBE and MEE outlines from a JD law student and they have been super helpful. I only studied those and practiced a lot, that’s how I passed the NY Bar.
Last edited by cavalier1138 on Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed advertisement for materials. User has already posted their materials for sale in the appropriate forum.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”