MEE help and outline recommendations Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
de minimis

New

MEE help and outline recommendations

Post by de minimis » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:35 am

I’ve been doing well on the MBE practice questions but have struggling with the MEE because I keep forgetting the law. Seems I understand the law pretty well and can apply it when given answer choices, but can’t really recite it from scratch. I need to overcome this before I bomb the MEE.

I’ve seen these outlines discussed here and was wondering if anyone had recommendations on:

1) SmartBarPrep - MEE outlines

2) JD Advising's MEE One-Sheets

3) LeanSheets

4) Studicata

I have 3 weeks to go…think at this point I need to focus on most of the high yield rules and try to cram those in so at least i can rack up the easier points. Even these condensed outlines seem like too much to cram between now and exam day, so any other advice on how to best manage this is welcome.

Thanks!

ETA: studicata

msummer

New

Re: MEE help and outline recommendations

Post by msummer » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:05 pm

I have starting using Studicata few days ago and I find it very helpful. The outlines are short and clear. My issue spotting improved since I started using them as well as applying the law on the MEE.

de minimis

New

Re: MEE help and outline recommendations

Post by de minimis » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:13 pm

msummer wrote:I have starting using Studicata few days ago and I find it very helpful. The outlines are short and clear. My issue spotting improved since I started using them as well as applying the law on the MEE.
Thanks. Are you using the summaries or the full outline?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”