Can someone read my essays? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
barexaminerssuck27

New

Can someone read my essays?

Post by barexaminerssuck27 » Sat May 13, 2017 5:01 pm

I just failed the bar for the FOURTH time. It's CA bar

Congrats to those who passed. As for me, I am missing something that everyone who had passed figured out.

I am wondering if someone would kindly read my essays? I will begin writing essays again next week.

It's a bit too much to ask, but I am struggling. I spent another 900 dollars for the next bar already. It's killing me. Please help with a good deed. Please private message me.

Thank you,
Anne

lawschoolwoohoo

Bronze

Re: Can someone read my essays?

Post by lawschoolwoohoo » Sat May 13, 2017 10:59 pm

I would be willing. That said, I did not take the CA bar so if you're looking for state-specific guidance, then I'm not the one you want. However, I did get 174/200 on my essays in my state in July 2016 and my job as an attorney is nearly 100% brief-writing, so I am (I like to think) a decently competent writer. Let me know how I can help.

Disclaimer: I should add that I completely panicked after the essays in my State last year and thought I failed. I was SURE I had failed. Clearly, the bar examiners disagreed (thank G-d).

barexaminerssuck27

New

Post by barexaminerssuck27 » Sat May 13, 2017 11:54 pm

lawschoolwoohoo wrote:I would be willing. That said, I did not take the CA bar so if you're looking for state-specific guidance, then I'm not the one you want. However, I did get 174/200 on my essays in my state in July 2016 and my job as an attorney is nearly 100% brief-writing, so I am (I like to think) a decently competent writer. Let me know how I can help.

Disclaimer: I should add that I completely panicked after the essays in my State last year and thought I failed. I was SURE I had failed. Clearly, the bar examiners disagreed (thank G-d).

Thank you so much! I have sent you a private message!

lawschoolwoohoo

Bronze

Post by lawschoolwoohoo » Sun May 14, 2017 11:53 am

Hey,

I responded, but it doesn't look like the message is able to send. Let me know if you got it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”