BarBri Attorney's Course Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
marmot8

New

BarBri Attorney's Course

Post by marmot8 » Tue May 02, 2017 3:14 pm

Good afternoon,

As an associate who is transitioning to another state and will be working full time while studying, I'm trying to figure out how to make it happen. I took BarBri the first go around, and am weighing whether to take the full course or perhaps do the new Attorney's Course. Anyone out there complete the Attorney's Course? In my mind it goes both ways: while appealing to streamline the process, I fear it will be difficult to relearn the material without the lectures. That said, I certainly won't have time to do the full course, so I'd be picking and choosing if I go that route. Any advice from someone who did it for February?

Thanks!

SEC_Law

New

Re: BarBri Attorney's Course

Post by SEC_Law » Wed May 10, 2017 6:50 pm

The Attorney's Course, as I recently found out, is for UBE states only. Barbri suggests that if taking a non-UBE exam, stick with the traditional course. That said, if you are taking a UBE exam, I would probably recommend the Attorney's Course.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:28 pm

!

TT2004

New

Post by TT2004 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:52 am

Which state were you coming from?
I'm barred in NY, which is a UBE state it seems.
CA is not. So if taking the Attorney's Exame in CA, I should take the full course, not the Attorney's correct?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”