UBE States- MEE One-Sheets Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
cnk1220

Silver

UBE States- MEE One-Sheets

Post by cnk1220 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:17 pm

Hey ya'll,

If anyone is interested in purchasing MEE One-Sheets from JD Advising, pm me for a 10% off discount code!

I am in no way affiliated with JD Advising myself, but I used these and passed on my first try, with a 151 on my essays.

Check out this site for more info

http://www.excellenceinlawschool.com/mee-one-sheets/

There is a sample screenshot of how they look on there

Best things I found using these:
-I was not overwhelmed with massive amounts of info- the key principles you need to know about what is highly likely to be tested is summarized on 2 pages
-easy to memorize rule statements with "buzz words" that you can memorize to maximize your points
-you see the month/year each principle was tested- this is super important, b/c I spent the most time learning things that weren't just tested on the previous exam (lower likelihood of being re-tested back to back)

Using these one-sheets I went over each past essay exam administered since the 1990s (with the help of barbri's essay book) and understood how the principles were being tested in the fact pattern.
As someone who did not take family law, trusts, wills, bus. associations (corps, agency, partnerships), or secured transactions in law school- I found this a great way to absorb what you need to know to do well on essays and not get overwhelmed with all the info!

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”