Real Property- UBE February 2017 Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Foreign Attorney Q

New

Real Property- UBE February 2017

Post by Foreign Attorney Q » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:16 pm

Hello everyone

I am sitting for the February bar exam as a repeater. I took Kaplan's bar review course for my previous exam (July 2016), but unfortunately did not pass. This time i decided to change my studying method. I will be doing Adaptibar for the MBE portion of the Exam. I will use Kaplan's material in terms of BLL. I will also try to get all of the previous essays. My only concern is that i do not have a material that covers the new changes made to the Real Property section. Do you know anyone whom i could purchase from only the Real Property portion with the new topics?

I would also appreciate it if you have any suggestions as to how should i approach studying for the bar this time.

Many thanks

unidentifiable

Bronze

Re: Real Property- UBE February 2017

Post by unidentifiable » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:46 am

Critical Pass app is decent. Its a little pricey, and gets you all the subject. But it does have real property.

Perhaps you could get, as well, the 2016 Strategies and Tactics book off of Amazon. It gives really good tips on all subjects for taking the MBE. It probably increased by scores by 5-10 points, which isn't much, but it could put you over the passing point.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”