MD Character and Fitness Interview Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
futuregovtdrone

New

MD Character and Fitness Interview

Post by futuregovtdrone » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:39 pm

I have my Maryland C&F interview this week. Can anyone give me an idea of what to expect?

subsilentio

New

Re: MD Character and Fitness Interview

Post by subsilentio » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:25 pm

Don't lie, don't omit material facts, and answer all questions truthfully.

NaeDeen

Bronze

Post by NaeDeen » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:57 am

I agree with the poster above. GOOD LUCK! Everything will work out for you :)

futuregovtdrone

New

Post by futuregovtdrone » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:49 pm

For anyone who was wondering, the interview was no big deal. We made small talk for a few minutes, then the interviewer asked about two items I had disclosed to the bar (an honor code violation and a traffic violation). The interviewer didn't ask a lot of questions about either item and didn't seem phased by either. Then we chatted for a bit at the end. That was it!

NaeDeen

Bronze

Post by NaeDeen » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:35 pm

So glad to hear that it worked out :)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

ArtistOfManliness

Silver

Post by ArtistOfManliness » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:45 am

futuregovtdrone wrote:For anyone who was wondering, the interview was no big deal. We made small talk for a few minutes, then the interviewer asked about two items I had disclosed to the bar (an honor code violation and a traffic violation). The interviewer didn't ask a lot of questions about either item and didn't seem phased by either. Then we chatted for a bit at the end. That was it!
But, and this is important, did you pass?

futuregovtdrone

New

Post by futuregovtdrone » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:47 am

ArtistOfManliness wrote:
futuregovtdrone wrote:For anyone who was wondering, the interview was no big deal. We made small talk for a few minutes, then the interviewer asked about two items I had disclosed to the bar (an honor code violation and a traffic violation). The interviewer didn't ask a lot of questions about either item and didn't seem phased by either. Then we chatted for a bit at the end. That was it!
Yep! I got an email notification that the Character Committee recommended my admission.

TLSModBot

Diamond

Post by TLSModBot » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:55 am

I still haven't heard from my C&F person - I assume it's a varying schedule for everyone?

futuregovtdrone

New

Post by futuregovtdrone » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:07 pm

Capitol_Idea wrote:I still haven't heard from my C&F person - I assume it's a varying schedule for everyone?
I was definitely the first of my friends to get contacted - my interviewer said all of my references got back really quickly, so I think that's why I was interviewed early on. Some people won't be interviewed until after they get their results.

CMC88

Bronze

Post by CMC88 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:54 am

futuregovtdrone wrote:
ArtistOfManliness wrote:
Yep! I got an email notification that the Character Committee recommended my admission.
Was was your turnaround time between interview and hearing from the Committee?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”