MPRE Admissions Ticket Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
ChocolateTruffle

Bronze

MPRE Admissions Ticket

Post by ChocolateTruffle » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:21 pm

Hi,

I'm taking the MPRE this Saturday. Just tried printing my admission ticket, and my ticket doesn't have the information filled in (name, dob, social security number, testing center, etc.). Do I hand write this information in myself?? That seems a bit odd? Confused! Or is there just some error with my ticket?? Thanks!

hipcatdaddio

Bronze

Re: MPRE Admissions Ticket

Post by hipcatdaddio » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:14 pm

ChocolateTruffle wrote:Hi,

I'm taking the MPRE this Saturday. Just tried printing my admission ticket, and my ticket doesn't have the information filled in (name, dob, social security number, testing center, etc.). Do I hand write this information in myself?? That seems a bit odd? Confused! Or is there just some error with my ticket?? Thanks!
Definitely seems like an error with your ticket. Mine has all that information printed in for me. Only things that should be blank are the spaces for you to print your name, sign your name, and date at the bottom. (And the photo spot of course).

ChocolateTruffle

Bronze

Re: MPRE Admissions Ticket

Post by ChocolateTruffle » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:30 pm

hipcatdaddio wrote:
ChocolateTruffle wrote:Hi,

Definitely seems like an error with your ticket. Mine has all that information printed in for me. Only things that should be blank are the spaces for you to print your name, sign your name, and date at the bottom. (And the photo spot of course).
Thanks! Called tech support. He said it was because I don't have Adobe Reader installed on my mac. So I downloaded it and now it's fine! Though I have to download the file first and then open it. When I open the ticket from the site, it still doesn't have the information. Just in case anyone else is having the same problem!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”