Done early - leave? PA Testing protocol Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
resipsajob

New

Done early - leave? PA Testing protocol

Post by resipsajob » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:26 am

Just curious if anyone knows whether, in PA specifically (but other states weighing in welcome) you can get up and leave when you are done the essays or MBE. The thought of sitting there staring at a completed scantron until time is up does not sit well with me.

Thanks in advance for any input on the overall day-of experience in PA.

whitecollar23

Bronze

Re: Done early - leave? PA Testing protocol

Post by whitecollar23 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:38 am

resipsajob wrote:Just curious if anyone knows whether, in PA specifically (but other states weighing in welcome) you can get up and leave when you are done the essays or MBE. The thought of sitting there staring at a completed scantron until time is up does not sit well with me.

From what I've heard, you can leave if there is more than 15 mins left. I'm NY.

rcharter1978

Gold

Re: Done early - leave? PA Testing protocol

Post by rcharter1978 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:40 pm

resipsajob wrote:Just curious if anyone knows whether, in PA specifically (but other states weighing in welcome) you can get up and leave when you are done the essays or MBE. The thought of sitting there staring at a completed scantron until time is up does not sit well with me.

In California you can leave early as long as its not before either the 5 or 15 minute mark (I can't remember which).

I remember there being quite a few people who left early in July, and it kinda freaked me out.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”