Bar review audio for long drive? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
RickyRoe

Bronze

Bar review audio for long drive?

Post by RickyRoe » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:41 pm

I am going to be driving by myself for about 10 hours this weekend. I did NOT pay for Barbri or any bar review course, opting for self-study from a variety of sources. I don't want those 10 hours in the car to be a total waste, but it's not like I can study while driving. Anyone know of any good audio or video review courses that don't require buying a whole expensive course? Any help would be appreciated.

BVest

Platinum

Re: Bar review audio for long drive?

Post by BVest » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:10 pm

Look for PMBR CDs in your area.
Last edited by BVest on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

psu2016

Bronze

Post by psu2016 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:20 pm

Try to see if you can find a state CLE on a relevant topic that you can download or stream.

kellyfrost

Platinum

Post by kellyfrost » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:30 pm

psu2016 wrote:Try to see if you can find a state CLE on a relevant topic that you can download or stream.
This is pretty poor advice. I can't think of a single CLE that even comes close to reflecting anything that would be beneficial to listen to for bar purposes.

Without access to a course (you could ask a friend for their login and password and stream audio) assuming you have a data connection where you are driving, check out podcasts or YouTube. This isn't the world's best advice, but it is way better than the shit advice posted directly above.
Last edited by kellyfrost on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

psu2016

Bronze

Post by psu2016 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

BVest

Platinum

Post by BVest » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:23 pm

You can also look for sum & substance CDs locally. I know the K ones follow the restatement and UCC closely. And the Con Law may be dated on a few issues, but that will cover the subject. Evidence should be good.
Last edited by BVest on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

RickyRoe

Bronze

Post by RickyRoe » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:13 am

kellyfrost wrote:
psu2016 wrote:Try to see if you can find a state CLE on a relevant topic that you can download or stream.
This is pretty poor advice. I can't think of a single CLE that even comes close to reflecting anything that would be beneficial to listen to for bar purposes.

Without access to a course (you could ask a friend for their login and password and stream audio) assuming you have a data connection where you are driving, check out podcasts or YouTube. This isn't the world's best advice, but it is way better than the shit advice posted directly above.

Thanks, I hadn't thought about podcasts. I downloaded a bar prep podcast Arizona State put out. I haven't listened to it yet, but I hope it doesn't focus too much on Arizona law. Might not be the most helpful thing in the world, but at least I will feel better about spending two days driving instead of studying. IF anyone knows one that is better let me know.

kellyfrost

Platinum

Removed

Post by kellyfrost » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:15 am

Removed post...

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”