Bar Exam Research Project and Temp. Job Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
UndecidedMN

Bronze

Bar Exam Research Project and Temp. Job

Post by UndecidedMN » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Mods, please excuse me if this is the wrong place, but it made sense to post it here. If it is a problem I will remove it.

I looking to offer someone a temporary job helping me with a Bar Exam legal research project. Expected completion time is to be one month or less with possible future pay for followup. Payment is $1,500. You will receive a 1099 for your work and be responsible for your own income taxes. This is not a pyramid scheme or whatever (your not selling Cutco knives), I am paying you for work to be completed.

Preferred: Passage of a state Bar Exam (preferably UBE but not required)
MBE minimum score of 150

Requirements: Signing of a Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement

All work product will be owned by me which includes any notes you may generate. Work will be conducted from your home or library. Expected time to start is ASAP. Any research material I send you must be returned to me. You will be paid based on completion of work. Interviews and future correspondence will be conducted either through Skype or Facetime.

Please PM if interested.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”