Virginia bar February Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
crossingforHYS

Silver

Virginia bar February

Post by crossingforHYS » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:50 pm

Hey guys! I will be taking the Virginia bar in February for work and I really do not want to use a commercial course having used one for a different state and hated it. Any tips on tutors or a way to study for someone working? Any good place to get old essays or just a different non traditional course you guys recommend? And anyone willing to share or sell their outlines for the va bar or anything?! Thanks guys! I am super nervous here!

TheGreatWait

New

Re: Virginia bar February

Post by TheGreatWait » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:30 am

I have a full set of Kaplan books from summer 2015 I'd be happy to sell. Just PM me.

Also if you google "Virginia bar exam essays," that should take you to the William and Mary Law website, which has a bunch of the previous essays as well as unofficial model answers.

Hope that helps!

anon sequitur

Silver

Post by anon sequitur » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:26 pm

Have you already passed a differen state's bar? If so, I'd just do adaptibar for the MBE and review the William and Mary prof's essay model answers.

crossingforHYS

Silver

Post by crossingforHYS » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:57 pm

PM'd you!

Thanks For the Help Guys! I did NOT know about the William and Mary website so I will look at that ASAP.

I took a July Bar but not sure if I passed yet. So I wanted to be safe. Adaptibar works???

Thanks!

BelugaWhale

Bronze

Post by BelugaWhale » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:26 am

Not sure if you're still interested but I have a full set of 2015 Themis books (1 practice book, 2 on VA specific topics, 1 on MBE) in very good condition.

vabartimes2

New

Post by vabartimes2 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:59 am

I took the February 2015 VA Bar and have Themis Books, Critical Pass Cards (includes Civ Pro), as well as tons of essays and model answers plus more! PM me!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”