Bar Exam Tomorrow Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
mr.hands

Silver

Bar Exam Tomorrow

Post by mr.hands » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:44 pm

Well the bar exam is tomorrow and i'm sitting in my hotel. I looked at my outlines just to stave off the anxiety. I feel like i've never seen these words before in my life. Anyone else suddenly feel like they don't know enough?

Kage3212

Bronze

Re: Bar Exam Tomorrow

Post by Kage3212 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:49 pm

mr.hands wrote:Well the bar exam is tomorrow and i'm sitting in my hotel. I looked at my outlines just to stave off the anxiety. I feel like i've never seen these words before in my life. Anyone else suddenly feel like they don't know enough?
Had a minor heart palp. Does your exam start on Monday? Or do you mean tomorrow as in Tuesday?

I thought all jx started on Tuesday.

mr.hands

Silver

Post by mr.hands » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:51 pm

Kage3212 wrote:
mr.hands wrote:Well the bar exam is tomorrow and i'm sitting in my hotel. I looked at my outlines just to stave off the anxiety. I feel like i've never seen these words before in my life. Anyone else suddenly feel like they don't know enough?
Had a minor heart palp. Does your exam start on Monday? Or do you mean tomorrow as in Tuesday?

Nope, it's tomorrow. Fml.

robinhoodOO

Silver

Post by robinhoodOO » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:56 pm

mr.hands wrote:
Kage3212 wrote:

Nope, it's tomorrow. Fml.
Which state are you in?

CBX starts Tuesday and ends Thursday. Most of the information seems to leave my head as soon as it enters, but I find myself pretty surprised when I can recall most of it when I'm hard pressed to think about it. I think you'll find that it's all up there and you just gotta get some tunnel vision and take on the exam.

Best of luck, man!

kyle010723

Silver

Post by kyle010723 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:14 pm

This thread almost gave me a heart attack. That's all.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

robinhoodOO

Silver

Post by robinhoodOO » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:19 pm

kyle010723 wrote:This thread almost gave me a heart attack. That's all.
You checked your calendar didn't you :!: :?:

starryski

Bronze

Post by starryski » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:20 pm

i keep learning new stuff :(

kyle010723

Silver

Post by kyle010723 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:21 pm

robinhoodOO wrote:
Yup, and the website of the Bar Examiner just to be triple sure.

robinhoodOO

Silver

Post by robinhoodOO » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:21 pm

starryski wrote:
i keep learning new stuff :(
That's the worst feeling...Like, if I'm still learning new shit, WTF else don't I know :(

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

robinhoodOO

Silver

Post by robinhoodOO » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:22 pm

kyle010723 wrote:
robinhoodOO wrote:
Yup, and the website of the Bar Examiner just to be triple sure.
haha; I only asked because I did the same thing...Definitely had a double take

3|ink

Platinum

Post by 3|ink » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:23 pm

I re-read my contracts outline today (for like the 10th time this summer) and it felt like I was reading it for the first time.

starryski

Bronze

Post by starryski » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:34 pm

ive been trying to read all the essay answers for the last 6 years. i need to get to 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and july 2012. how relevant are 05 and 06?

gaagoots

Bronze

Post by gaagoots » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:36 pm

Last edited by gaagoots on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

starryski

Bronze

Post by starryski » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:41 pm

gaagoots wrote:
starryski wrote:ive been trying to read all the essay answers for the last 6 years. i need to get to 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and july 2012. how relevant are 05 and 06?
I took in Feb and last time they tested UCC contracts was 2005 so it's relevant.
yeah i figured. reading through these goes by relatively quick. definitely see the patterns. love the typos too.

refinedwarrior

New

Post by refinedwarrior » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:57 pm

3|ink wrote:I re-read my contracts outline today (for like the 10th time this summer) and it felt like I was reading it for the first time.
Same here.

odoylerulez

Bronze

Post by odoylerulez » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:51 am

I just nearly had a heart attack too.

I remembered that our bar exam is July 28 and 29. Then, I looked at the date, and I noticed it is July 27.

Then I immediately thought that my exam started tomorrow, and I was already visualizing the fact that I would have to scramble together some clothes, necessities, and begin the 2.5 hour trek to my bar site in three hours because it's a three hour drive for me.

Then I realized it's after midnight, so it's really not until Tuesday, like I thought. I'm so dumb.

joejoe

New

Post by joejoe » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:57 am

listening to lectures right now..........unsure why.

I feel ya.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

brotherdarkness

Gold

Post by brotherdarkness » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:01 am

What state(s) start tmrw? Nearly died when I saw the title.

Underoath

Bronze

Post by Underoath » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:22 am

What happens to me is I will STUDY my outline...for an easy (well for me) area of law like crim law...take a practice exam and like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

joejoe

New

Post by joejoe » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:25 am

Honestly, just "don't forget the stuff you already know"

I'd focus most on making sure you remember your acronyms and other memorization techniques.

Not that I follow my own advice........but its good advice.

robinhoodOO

Silver

Post by robinhoodOO » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:30 am

brotherdarkness wrote:What state(s) start tmrw? Nearly died when I saw the title.
Googled it and it looks like South Carolina is one of the few states that administers starting on Monday.

Seems weird...

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

brotherdarkness

Gold

Post by brotherdarkness » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:32 am

robinhoodOO wrote:
brotherdarkness wrote:What state(s) start tmrw? Nearly died when I saw the title.
Googled it and it looks like South Carolina is one of the few states that administers starting on Monday.

Seems weird...
Doesn't every state have to give the MBE on the same day? So SC does two days of whatever and then the MBE last? Seems strange.

robinhoodOO

Silver

Post by robinhoodOO » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:33 am

brotherdarkness wrote:
robinhoodOO wrote:

Seems weird...
Doesn't every state have to give the MBE on the same day? So SC does two days of whatever and then the MBE last? Seems strange.
Ya, I checked the SC State Bar's site, they take MBE's last (so Wed) after 2 days of essays. Very weird. Also, it's apparently extremely easy to pass there...

brotherdarkness

Gold

Post by brotherdarkness » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:36 am

robinhoodOO wrote:
brotherdarkness wrote:
robinhoodOO wrote:

Seems weird...
Ya, I checked the SC State Bar's site, they take MBE's last (so Wed) after 2 days of essays. Very weird. Also, it's apparently extremely easy to pass there...
After I fail the CA Bar, I figure I should start scrambling to find a new job before my firm pushes me out. I was thinking Mass, but SC is a damn fine state. Good to know.

robinhoodOO

Silver

Post by robinhoodOO » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:38 am

brotherdarkness wrote:
robinhoodOO wrote:
brotherdarkness wrote:
robinhoodOO wrote:

Seems weird...
After I fail the CA Bar, I figure I should start scrambling to find a new job before my firm pushes me out. I was thinking Mass, but SC is a damn fine state. Good to know.

Damn fine state. 3 hours after my high school graduation ceremony, I road tripped from the Midwest to Charleston with a buddy for shits and giggles. First time anyone called me a Yankee :/

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”