Maryland Bar Question Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
peachielovesyou

New

Maryland Bar Question

Post by peachielovesyou » Tue May 26, 2015 5:49 pm

When I check "my status," it says my petition and application were both accepted, but under seat number, it says "null." Does anyone else's say null, or should I be worried?

Hedgehog25

New

Re: Maryland Bar Question

Post by Hedgehog25 » Wed May 27, 2015 7:06 pm

Mine says that too. I think it's fine. We just haven't had those assigned yet.

Amy wineBerry

New

Post by Amy wineBerry » Wed May 27, 2015 10:52 pm

Mine is displaying the same. I called BLE this morning to inquire as to why my check had not yet been cashed (she said they should be getting around to that), and was told that the info on the status page, to include the "null" under seat number, meant that I was good to go and shouldn't worry.

henry flower

Bronze

Post by henry flower » Thu May 28, 2015 5:51 pm

When did everyone submit their applications? My status is still "Hard Copy Received by SBLE- Pending Eligibility," but I sent my application in at just about the last minute (the hard copy was received by the SBLE the day before the deadline). Just wondering if I should be concerned... Thanks!

Amy wineBerry

New

Post by Amy wineBerry » Fri May 29, 2015 12:18 pm

henry flower wrote:When did everyone submit their applications? My status is still "Hard Copy Received by SBLE- Pending Eligibility," but I sent my application in at just about the last minute (the hard copy was received by the SBLE the day before the deadline). Just wondering if I should be concerned... Thanks!
My application was received on May 11 and my statuses in the respective categories were updated to "Application Accepted," "Petition Accepted," and "Application Review by SBLE" on May 14. Also, the laptop exam category was updated to "Granted."

henry flower

Bronze

Post by henry flower » Fri May 29, 2015 1:16 pm

Thanks for your help. If anyone else out there is wondering or concerned, I called the Maryland SBLE about 5 minutes ago, and they are currently processing applications received on May 18th.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”