Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
mjpwhite

New
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:03 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Post by mjpwhite » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:11 pm

Apparently, Florida changed their Corporations statute effective January, 2020. My BarBri materials are for July 2018/Feb 2019. Does anyone have any advice on how to prepare for that topic? Is it a big difference? Anybody have a current outline you can send me?

johngotti

Bronze
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:25 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Post by johngotti » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:01 pm

I know this thread died once the reddit forum became popular but very interesting they changed everyone's character and fitness status today to avoid drama like last time. Hoping for the best on Monday.

TrickDM

New
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:57 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Post by TrickDM » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:40 pm

How can I find out if I passed.. the system is down.

johngotti

Bronze
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:25 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Post by johngotti » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:51 pm

TrickDM wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:40 pm
How can I find out if I passed.. the system is down.
https://www.floridasupremecourt.org/con ... Scores.pdf

it goes by file number

FND

Bronze
Posts: 342
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:23 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Post by FND » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:58 pm

johngotti wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:01 pm
I know this thread died once the reddit forum became popular but very interesting they changed everyone's character and fitness status today to avoid drama like last time. Hoping for the best on Monday.
which reddit forum?
I generally don't like reddit, but, when it comes to the bar, I'll take any resource I can get

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


johngotti

Bronze
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:25 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Post by johngotti » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:54 pm

FND wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:58 pm
johngotti wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:01 pm
I know this thread died once the reddit forum became popular but very interesting they changed everyone's character and fitness status today to avoid drama like last time. Hoping for the best on Monday.
which reddit forum?
I generally don't like reddit, but, when it comes to the bar, I'll take any resource I can get
https://www.reddit.com/r/FloridaBarExam/

TrickDM

New
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:57 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Post by TrickDM » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:26 pm

I only wrote Part A, and my scaled score was 135..


The website says: "Part A results will be handscored upon written request to verify the accuracy of the reported score"

I'm gonna request that. Anything else I could do?

johngotti

Bronze
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:25 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Post by johngotti » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:44 am

TrickDM wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:26 pm
I only wrote Part A, and my scaled score was 135..


The website says: "Part A results will be handscored upon written request to verify the accuracy of the reported score"

I'm gonna request that. Anything else I could do?
With everything being online it's doubtful that'd help but may as well. Sorry man, a 135 now would've easily passed a few years ago.

TrickDM

New
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:57 pm

Re: Florida Bar Exam - Official Thread

Post by TrickDM » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:36 pm

Actually so strange, my raw scores are very close to the mean..

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”