Bar MBE Practice Percentages Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
smellylawstudent

New

Bar MBE Practice Percentages

Post by smellylawstudent » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:19 pm

I'm at: 64.1% Raw Barbri
68th Percentile Barbri
71% Raw on AdaptiBar.
Any insight where I need to get my scores before the big day?

Tanicius

Gold

Re: Bar MBE Practice Percentages

Post by Tanicius » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:25 pm

smellylawstudent wrote:I'm at: 64.1% Raw Barbri
68th Percentile Barbri
71% Raw on AdaptiBar.
Any insight where I need to get my scores before the big day?
Yes, in fact. Here's what my Themis adviser said, word-for-word, when I asked them earlier today:
Most students at this point are in the high 50's of 60's in terms of the percentage of MBE questions they are getting correct. Keep in mind that we all have certain subjects we are stronger in than others so you want to focus on your overall score and not scores in any one subject. Also, you are finally getting to the point in the course where you will start to have time to go back and review the subjects you have covered and as you finally have time to review, practice and memorize the nuances that are frequently tested, your scores will start to creep up. Walking into the exam, you want to try and score in the mid 60's; also, for many students the, the MBE's are a weakness and therefore, if you do a little better than required on the written portion, it can compensate for a lower score on the MBE portion.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”