Seeking Law Students to Participate in Survey (Compensation Possible) Forum

To help keep the main forum index page from getting too big, some forums have been placed in this "other forums" section.
forensics_nerd

New

Seeking Law Students to Participate in Survey (Compensation Possible)

Post by forensics_nerd » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:12 pm

Hello all! I am a student in the Forensic Science program at Arizona State University. I am conducting an IRB-approved research study on law students' understanding of forensic evidence. This is part of my required curriculum through my program.

I am looking to recruit law students to participate in an online survey. This survey will take no more 20 minutes of your time, and you have the option to be entered into a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift card for your participation. I recognize you are law students and are extremely busy, and I greatly appreicate any time taken for the survey! Your participation will help to begin exploring a gap in research literature in this area, and would also help me to have data required to write my thesis.

All data is anonymous and is stored in a secure and encrypted server, so there is no possibility of your name being attached to your responses. The only time you will be asked for any information is if you choose to enter the drawing for the Amazon giftcard at the end of the survey, and this information will be separated from your response to keep everything anonymous.

Thank you in advance for your help and participation! Here is the link: https://forms.gle/yEJ8QNVgtNgV9TEW9

Please comment below if you have general questions or feel free to PM me with any personal questions. Thank you!

Return to “Other forums not on the main forum index page”