LSAT Accommodation Support for Disabled Students Forum

To help keep the main forum index page from getting too big, some forums have been placed in this "other forums" section.
jinxpoem4

New

LSAT Accommodation Support for Disabled Students

Post by jinxpoem4 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:09 pm

Hi Everyone,
I have spastic diplega CP and was successful in getting the accommodations I needed with a lot of support from family/community. I found during the process that there was not much support, either pragmatic or emotional, on the internet for disabled applicants. Although they've made improvements in the last few years, LSACs record in this vein leaves something to be desired/apologized for.

After much stress, I have had a pretty successful process. For context, with a 3.87/162, I was admitted to UC Berkeley as well as another UC with some funding. I am waiting on one more for a final call. My intent is not to be egotistical, but to put it out there that you can get in with less than sky high LSATs. Also, I want to remind you, and myself, that this ableist and anxious process has an end date.

This is all by way of saying that, while I don't claim to be an expert at all, if I can be helpful to you in any way as you go through the process, feel free to PM me! But I also thought it would be good to have a thread like this more broadly where people can share info.
Good luck and lead on!

Return to “Other forums not on the main forum index page”