C&F Concern Forum

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
Yliriano24

New

C&F Concern

Post by Yliriano24 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:51 pm

Long story short. I amended my law school application 3 times.

1. I uploaded a draft resume i was working on which included two jobs I never worked at. I was using a template and I was careless. Upon finding out I told my dean and submitted a new resume.

2. I disclosed a juvenile charge that was expunged. I disclosed late but my dean allowed me to amend my law school application.

3. University housing code violation for alcohol. I was never suspended, just put on housing probation. Again, left out of my law school app but my dean let me amend and added it to my file.

I was given an acknowledgment of receipt by my dean. I have nothing further to disclose. Do you think C&F will give me a hard time?

The Lsat Airbender

Gold

Re: C&F Concern

Post by The Lsat Airbender » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:05 am

You're good if they already let you amend.

Sackboy

Silver

Re: C&F Concern

Post by Sackboy » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:03 am

You'll be fine. I amended my literal C&F for considerably worse (in the eyes of the Bar, at least) offenses, and they had no problem that it wasn't in the original application. As long as you made timely amendments to your law school app and then disclose it on C&F, you'll be fine.

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”