Interning Abroad Forum

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
jimmycricket

New

Interning Abroad

Post by jimmycricket » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:55 pm

Does anyone here have any advice on how to find an internship abroad?

The program offered through my school is $8,500 + visa + air fare + the credits required to get federal loans + additional expenses, the program is easily going to me over $16,000.00.

All of the other programs i have found online cost around $8,000, and I was just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to cut out the middle man and find an internship by myself.

I really would like to go to London, but I will happy with almost any place outside of the U.S.

Any advice would be helpful, thank you.

sparty99

Gold

Re: Interning Abroad

Post by sparty99 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:36 pm

jimmycricket wrote:Does anyone here have any advice on how to find an internship abroad?

The program offered through my school is $8,500 + visa + air fare + the credits required to get federal loans + additional expenses, the program is easily going to me over $16,000.00.

All of the other programs i have found online cost around $8,000, and I was just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to cut out the middle man and find an internship by myself.

I really would like to go to London, but I will happy with almost any place outside of the U.S.

Any advice would be helpful, thank you.
Why don't you just study abroad?

sublime

Diamond

Post by sublime » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:43 pm

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:17 pm

Yes, yet again: one thread per topic.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”