University of Tennessee College of Law Forum

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
priya325

New

Re: University of Tennessee College of Law

Post by priya325 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:08 pm

hey guys.. i just got waitlisted to UT today.. does anyone know how long it will take for me to hear back about a full acceptance? also is there a facebook group for the entering class..? i need to go on a roommate search!

Bud2003

New

Post by Bud2003 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:48 pm

priya325 wrote:hey guys.. i just got waitlisted to UT today.. does anyone know how long it will take for me to hear back about a full acceptance? also is there a facebook group for the entering class..? i need to go on a roommate search!
I was waitlisted to day as well...and I am wondering the same.

deadpanic

Silver

Post by deadpanic » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:00 pm

priya325 wrote:hey guys.. i just got waitlisted to UT today.. does anyone know how long it will take for me to hear back about a full acceptance? also is there a facebook group for the entering class..? i need to go on a roommate search!
there is no set time. i had a good friend that is at UT law who was waitlisted and he didn't hear until about a week before classes started. i wouldn't count on anything; their waitlist is pretty tough. best of luck though.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”