Breyer to teach Admin at HLS Forum

(Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

Re: Breyer to teach Admin at HLS

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:35 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:40 pm
Why has a post about Breyer teaching at Harvard become about other classes at an entirely different school
Because Breyer's teaching at Harvard isn't that interesting when compared to the overwhelming incompetence of the Columbia Law administration.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:24 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:37 pm
Don't worry CLS, here at NYU we also don't have advanced admin law except for a 50-person, once every two years class that is only 2 credits.
I was just about to point this out.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:30 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:35 pm
Anonymous User wrote:
Why has a post about Breyer teaching at Harvard become about other classes at an entirely different school
Because Breyer's teaching at Harvard isn't that interesting when compared to the overwhelming incompetence of the Columbia Law administration.
Come to UVA, friends. We offer admin every semester and place more people at SCOTUS than CLS.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:31 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:30 pm
Anonymous User wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:35 pm
Anonymous User wrote:
Come to UVA, friends. We offer admin every semester and place more people at SCOTUS than CLS.
I wish I could. Although, in fairness, pretty much every school places more people with SCOTUS than CLS.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:55 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:01 pm
I'll also add that the last time Advanced Admin was offered was in the Spring of 2021, and the professor for the class was changed a week before the semester started. That professor was and is notoriously bad at teaching Advanced Admin, and many who nonetheless ended up taking it said they regretted the experience.
I signed up for that class (originally with Metzger until they had to replace her). I remember the # of students in that class literally halving when the professor change was announced. I stayed signed up to at least give it a chance, but after the first class, I noped the hell out. Took Global Constitutionalism with Michael Doyle instead. Has barely anything to do with law but highly recommend it. 8)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”